December 03, 2007

Wasting Time Badly.

Today that is. Yesterday I cleaned up and washed dishes, cleaned up the kitchen and even half cooked. There was left over rice from the day before so I just heated/fried it up with some veggies and Jhodie them got some chicken to go with it. The day before I had made spinach rice with steamed fish.

Today I watched last week's Hero's ep so I would be up to-date so I can watch the new one that is coming on tonight. I jumped over the parts that had to do with Sylar. The guy creeps me out!

Anyway, other then that, I just took my pills and answered my phone and slept. I just really woke up. The phone call was from a university. I found a add for a part time IT Lab Tech of a university over on Jay Street. I answered it over the weekend, and they called me just before I went back in bed. I really woke up to check my e-mail to see if they wrote me back. There wasn't one because they planed on calling me. They would have been fine with me showing up today, but I put it off until tomorrow because I was hopping to get some washing done when my mom came home from work. But she just let me sleep and didn't do any washing at all. I'm going to have to get the money from her to do it myself tomorrow.

The interview is tomorrow at 3pm, and before that I'm going over to the women's health center so I can see about getting my shot. I'm sure they are going to tell me something that I don't really want to hear. I almost didn't go back thinking that it was time that I stopped using it, but I the more I thought about it, the more I thought that it was a bad idea. I don't want to have to work and to deal with the pain and blood. I just don't want to. If I could take out my uterus I would. Also, my insurance kicks in this month.

Jhodie wanted me to go out earlier, but I wasn't awake enough to want to. I got off the computer and told her to come watch Bleach while I went back to bed. I woke up like an hour and a half ago, 4:30pm, and told her that I would take a shower and go outside. But she was already getting dressed to go out. Great. I went and had "breakfast".

Now I'm awake and Jhodie is out and mom is asleep. I look down next to the computer and I see that she had something to eat. Great. I don't have to worry about cooking for her then. I'll just have some soup later.

Now I'm blogging just to keep blogging and looking for something to watch on tv. Oh, speaking of tv, I missed an anime that I haven't seen yet. Showed up just in time to see the credits rolling by and to see it say, "You have just seen Howl's Moving Castle." I sat there and waited to see when it will be coming back on. It didn't. Why didn't it? It was the start of the month. Not again. Just a one time showing like the french version of Beauty and the Beast that was from back in 1945 or something like that. So I went on line and looked up the channel to see if it really wasn't coming back on again. Well it was half true. It wasn't coming back on, on that channel again, but it was coming on again on another channel for only one day, with three showings. I so put in a reminder for the second showing. It's so hard to see a good anime movie on tv these days. Normally if I don't get to see it the first time by chance, I don't get to see it at all.

Oh, I just remembered something. The other day I was thinking about this site that I had posted some files on and I tried to track it down, to not find it, and to find out that I had already book marked it. Then when I logged in I see how it has been doing, I see this notice up on my page. I have two folders marked for deletion due to them containing copyrighted material. So I'm trying to save the files since I don't have them with me now, and then I'm going to find a way to make links since some people will come back there to get them again and to see If I've updated. I even found some others that I want to post. I don't want to link to where I got them because of the pop ups and how they have them laid out on their site. One of the sites I found is ok and is done well, but this other one isn't at great. So I may link to one and do my own posts for the ones that came from the other site.

Well mom work up. She will be wanting the computer soon. She also got me a chicken roti. :)

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment