August 29, 2020

Not home yet

 So, there are two reasons why I’m not home yet and both are my fault.

One, I was told to recover (clean) kids at closing. For most of the day I’ve been at checkout, and someone tore their way through the boys section, but honestly I’ve seen and fixed worst. My problem was that I had less than 45 mins to make it right. So when I was asked about what time my bus was to show, I had two things go through my mind. 

One, I wanted to stay for the little extra in my pay for a full 30 mins. The next thing being, I needed to stay to clean up kids like I was asked. 

So by the time we all left the store I of course had missed the last bus that would take me to journal square. So I had to take a detour and take two buses to get me there to get my last bus to take me home. Fine. I caught them back to back.

I get to journal square and I see that have 15 mins until my bus leaves. I want to get a drink to take to work for lunch and I decided to get some chicken from this new place to go with the rest of my lunch and to have some for dinner. 

So on my way to catch my bus that is leaving in 3 mins I was stopped. Not once but twice. I couldn’t believe my luck. So I got to my ‘terminal’ in time to have it roll by me.

Now I have to wait 20 mins for the next one. And that is where you find me today.

Other than work that I have been waking up at 5:30 am for, I guess I’m doing ok.

I got some new fractals made. I impressed myself with the last bit of writing I posted yesterday. It was my day off so I got to polish it up to my liking. 

Yesterday my sister also had PSE&G come by to look at our heating system. Well she thought that they were coming to inspect our heating system. They checked our boiler and its  connection to our floor. Nothing outside of the basement was looked at. 

He said he did something to make sure the heat wasn’t blocked from reaching all the rooms. We shall see. In Newark I got the heat and she didn’t. The next place she had a radiator in her room, I didn’t. And this time she seems to be getting most of the heat again. Her room was a sauna and I had to employ my comforter to get not cold at the start of the year.

I’m on the bus now. About 30 mins from now I will be hobbling my way down the block to my house. 

Take care people.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment