December 14, 2005

Ello

I spent the last 3 hours of my shift being very mad at the students at school today.

But before my shift started to go down hill I spent some time on this site. Samorost2

It's an interesting web site game. I've heard of these games, but I've never played any. I don't think that I could have won at the other games, but this I liked and wish I could play the rest of it. It was fun trying to figure out what I had to do next to continue the story. If you know of other games like this, leave a comment with a link would you?

My day started ok. It would have been better if my boss didn't walk up behind of me as I walked onto campus at 11:20. He even asked why I was getting here at 20 past. I held my tongue and didn't try to sound like and excuse maker. Then we started to talk about work. Work he didn't send me after all.

I had some e-mail to get back to people on. I reminded Ron about something that was suppose to be done, and I started my little project of planning and getting lunch for all of us this Friday.

I might be getting my hands on come local music that I want for a picture screensaver of St.Kitts. I just have to hear alot of it before I settle or find one that I like. Which ever comes first.

Rick had me burn him a copy of six local music cds that lead me to burning two cds of a cd I got from the library when I took back the on that I did last week, to doing the set for St.Jean. Doing the set for St. Jean lead me to be on the LRC floor for 3 hours. I wanted to use three computers to burn the cds, but for some reason the computers with the flat panels had more people there than any other spot on the floor. So I just got two computers. I got my water, got a book and tried to play some music while I burned 90 cds. So now I have 91 cds for St.Jean. I'm sure he will say that he wants more, but how much I don't know. I should send out the e-mail before I go to bed tonight, but I think I'll test out one or three of them before I do call him out.

I'm better now. I not as ticked off at the student body as I was earlier. I still don't have any eggs for Jhodie. I picked up Nika from B's shop, and I hammered the gate back up. It didn't fall off, it was just close to falling off.

Carnival music met me as I came home tonight. They have four speakers at the end of one of the blocks close to my house on the main road. And it's still going and it's 10:03 now.

Speaking of my house... her's a pic. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I took that pic with the cam from the teacher. Not bad. Most of my pics came out rather good that day and the next.

That's about it.... two more days then I'm on vacation time. I will be walking a fair bit this vacation just so Nika isn't stuck in the house for most of the day. I just wish I had a camera to take some more pics. I guess I could ask my uncle for his. I just wish the battery life was longer. Either which way, I like the teacher's alot better.

This is the one he has.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Nikon Coolpix 8800

Ok.. that's it. Off to spell check.

Ok, I’ve spelled check and such… night.

Oh… the music has now stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment