December 22, 2005

Yahoo! Widgets - Yahoo! Weather Widget: Get local weather conditions and forecasts on your desktop

Yahoo! Widgets - Yahoo! Weather Widget: Get local weather conditions and forecasts on your desktop

Hello.

Ya I'm late again today.

I just wondered into 10pm without even feeling it. Granted I had a nap with Nika at 5pm, but I was up an hour later. She wouldn't wake up for another 2 hours. And she was saying that she wasn't tried at the time.

Everyone is asleep now.

I didn't go out with Nika after all, but we did a lot of things together and such. Jhodie did go fishing and she came back with a big fish. She's saying it a barracuda. I'm not sure. But it's gutted and all seasoned in the fridge. Jhodie came back and just cleaned up, after she cleaned the fish in the sink. It was just three so she didn't make a big mess.

My uncle came by. He's trying to hook things up and thought I could help just because it concerned part of the computer.

We also gave him the money for the case of drinks. We aren't getting the malts after all. Not enough money. I also asked him about the guy. All the details are still not there, but the wife didn't live, and his mother died the next day from shock. There is only one young boy and he is staying at a teacher's house he said. The cops are talking to the older boys. It sounds like they could be like 20 something.

I completely missed my night's line up of stuff on BBC America. Oh, my tv went dark. Just like that 5 or so hours ago. I at first thought that I pressed a button on the remote when I sat up, but we couldn't find a button that did that. It looks like Emerald will have to come back and have a look at it again. I expected something like this to happen yesterday. :)

Oh, that heartburn antacid pill that I took gave me nausea. I had to think hard about other things or I would have thrown up last night. I wonder if this is why the person sold them. That they had some kind of side effect from them also.

Ok, now to talk about the link that I sent you. It's for a widget. A widget is like a clip on for installed software on your computer that displays or runs a small action for you from the desk top. The most common one are clocks and your weather. They are also very pretty to look at most of the time.

I found this one as you can see from yahoo weather. I was surprised, and tempted to see how well it worked and what were the other widgets they had to offer at this time. But I can't. And I'm sure that most of you can't either. One of the system requirements is that you have to have 512 megs of Ram. Ha! I don't have that much at work.

If you happen to have that much power(ram) under your hood let me know how it goes if you decide to try it out.

I got back my acid thing again tonight. Not really thinking of taking the pill. I already used one of my Eno's so I'm not rushing to use my last one yet. Reallife comics wasn't up today, and I'm going to see if I can get anything done on this desktop tonight. I've already packed away what there was to pack away. She didn't cook tonight. Just set a bread to bake in the machine.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment