December 19, 2005

Hi Ya.

I'm getting set right now to start washing some dishes again.

I did the same thing last night. I did some dishes before bed until around 3am. Well it wasn't all I was doing, or I wouldn’t be doing it again tonight. I did some computer stuff, answered some e-mails for a forum that I'm giving help on, and found a few things to download.

Yesterday, as in Sunday, since it's now 1:21am, I tried my hardest to get a decent amount of sleep before really getting up for the day. Nika fell asleep early, then woke back up around 10 or so, so I was left with her while my sister went to sleep around 11. She had a job on Sunday. It was an early one too. She was going to clean as the student packed up to leave. She got a few things to bring back from that job and the one she had on Saturday.

That morning was kinda easy with Nika. It's when the phone rang after Nika settled down to watch her shows, and Uncle Ray showing up to drop off he newest kid while he left to do something, is when sleeping got hard. He said that he was going to gone for 30 mins. He got back a little over an hour later.

Oh, and did I mention that Nika fell asleep on my bed? Ya, and a scant 3ish hours later, I was calling to my sister who got up to use the bathroom around 6 to come and put Nika in her bed because she had some how backed me up against the head board and onto my side. My leg was getting heavy and I needed to move. I was so happy when she moved her off my bed. I have a big bed. We were two feet apart when I fell asleep around 3:30, and I woke up being muscled into my head board. How does that happen??

Well Jhodie got home around 1 and she let me get back to sleep for like 2 more hours, then we were up and a few hours later she was trying to find an outfit that she could wear to a church thing and still look good. Nika was dressed and everything. It was a Christmas party that the church down the street had invited them too. Jhodie couldn't find anything that she liked that didn't look out of place, so we went into town instead and let Nika ride her scooter to make up for it. We took the way that had the most side walk so she could have a good time of it. We ended up going at sunset, and as we opened the door to walk out, there was Peter.

He walked with us for most of the way. Every time we got to the curve Nika had to get off and walk across the street. He said that he didn't see the point in her riding it if she had to get off so often. I had a better come back than what my sister came up with. We knew what the streets were like, and my sister still wanted her to have it. If he thought that the sidewalk wasn't the best place for her to ride her scooter, then he should find a place that she cane play with it or find someone that can make a place. But as it stands, we were using what we had.

Either which way. We really just went to the supper market to get a sponge that Lyn had taken out of our shopping bag back to Nevis with her. We had only gotten one, so we had to replace it. We got there and got three things. An apple, a small pack of tissues, and some spinach buns. They didn't have any sponges. We looked all over. Then we walked into town, but took a turn down to the lower street so Nika could still ride her scooter. It was Sunday night so there weren’t many cars. We went all the way to the bank and take off a few dollars. We got there, walked up the steps to find out that she didn't have the card to open the atm door never mind get money off the bank. We had some money. We had the money that Uncle Ben sent us.

We ended up getting take out since it was now too late to cook dinner. We were in and out of Kim Shaws with our rice and chicken. Once again, it was Sunday night, not many people around. When I first went in I thought that I saw someone from school. A student who was a friend of mine, but I didn't remember until after we left that, that student had already left a semester or so ago. The little things that you forget.

We got home ok, Nika had a little to eat, then fell asleep on my arm in the couch around 10. A few mins later Jhodie was out too. I once again stayed up to do some downloading like I said way at the top of this post and the dishes thing.

Today we had to pay down on the HUGE lights bill. One student came in and put down credit on a lights bill. Over $1,500. ?? I don't know why. Jhodie didn't have the lights bill after all so I had to stand in a line that wasn’t moving to get a print out of our bill. It wasn't really a print out. They would look up your name on the computer then right it out on a template for you to take to the casher to pay on. I was there with about 10 other people. The issues that a few of them had and they talked about them. They don't talk behind anyone's back. They were upset about stuff and they didn't care that the people were right there in front of them.

I had asked for the water bill from Jhodie so they would get the name and address right, and they still gave me someone else's bill. I picked up and read it since I saw her writing a bill for less then $200. I picked it up and it was for someone on upper Cayon Street. I told the lady that wrote it up that it wasn't my bill. She started to say that it was mine, then she read the address along with the one I gave her, and said sorry. The second one was right. I left three people still standing there who were in front of me.

Here is a small glitch. We had gone to the bank to change over the pounds that we got from our Uncle. Then we went to pay on the lights bill. What we forgot to do was go to our bank and take off the lights money. So we gave them everything we had and went back to the bank to get the money off the back to do the other stuff. But it seems that we paid them a little more with money that wasn't suppose to go towards that. I'm not really sure how it all was suppose to go since it was all in my sister's head. But we still have money to get some briceons (local soda pop in glass bottles. Fanta mostly) and some malts for Christmas. It will be the first time that we will have any such case in the house for Christmas since I was 10 years old. I think my mom was upset that he, our father, had also gotten some coke bottles in there too. We didn't drink coke a cola.

Either which way. We came back in town, go the money off the bank that we needed. Jhodie did that part too. Then went over to C & C and picked up the meat for the next two weeks long with my can of fruit and some veggies. We then went over to Ram's to use our refund check. Twice a year you get money back for everything you bought over the past six months. This last six months we spent way too much. I mean way too much. We got back $107. We spent over $5,000 in the last 6 months at Rams alone. Jhodie said that it was the extras that she got with her money that pushed us over the $100 mark. Grief! But to comfort me she said that she saw a fund for over $200 that someone else got. Well good for them. We had one from C&C too. That one was for $5 and change. That covered my fruit.

Now I have to go and do some dishes before going to bed. It's now 2:20am now. I've been on here way too long.

I have some other things to say, but I don't see much going on tomorrow so I'll save it for later.

See ya.

The time is now 2:40 and I’ve finished spell checking and such. I don’t know how many dishes I’ll get done now. I have to at least clear one sink.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment