December 02, 2005

HACE - Mmm FREE

HACE - Mmm Free - for XP only :(

Ya!... I got back my "blog this" extension for Firefox.

The link is for some software that I picked up today.

I think that I was looking for software like this last year, but that was last year so I'm not sure. Me and my memory.

I'm using it now, and so far it's good.

Oh, I forgot to say what it is.

It shortens your right click menu. You know that every time you install something that thinks it belongs there you get one or up to 3 new things added right? Three things for your zip program, one for each picture program. View folder in or something like that. Then everything else that MS has or you didn't know you asked for.

This lets you cut it down to what you want and put what you sometimes uses into another subfolder.

Well enjoy.

I have a real cold today. So I'm using E's coat. My poor hands. I'm thinking of wearing it home, but it would so clash with my outfit, but then my outfit is so thin.

Sunday I start midnight shift.

I got my two weeks off after all.

I had my evaluation today. There wasn't much which is always good. A few things I didn't expect. One I knew was coming but I didn't expect it to be "fixed" in such a way. As the whole world knows I'm a bad speller. I feel that I'm getting better, but I keep forgetting to use the spell checker in Dreamweaver, so a few spelling mistakes have come up on the website. Since that is just all around bad, I have to have my work looked over before I can post it. Which is fine. It will make me use the spell checker more, and in time I mostly likely will be let loose again.

There was no talk of how late I was, I was just told to take better care of myself so I was sick less. I thought I did good this year. What? 2 weeks of sick leave for the year, maybe three? So I was asked to take more vitamins. My last sick leave as you was cold based.

The only thing that has really gotten me is that they want me to be more upbeat with the staff. I thought I was, but not enough it seems. They want that "Hi I'm Daisy" thing I do for students and teachers to be use on them too. I don't have that much will power. At heart I'm a very negative person. I do that at such times because it's part of my job, and at one point I was very happy here.

Now I remember I have something to type up and send to Collin. He was the one who had the evaluation with me. I have to spell out what I wanted to get certified in and I was given a little notice that I would become the manager of the Media Center. Great, so now I have to have management training. Oh well.

Take care.

I have to go type up something, finish the pics thing for one more cd for the teacher, and maybe get some wallpaper for my club on Sunday night, and my shift ends in 40 mins.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment