December 10, 2005

not in the mood

I would feel like blogging, know what I'm going to say then I get the chance, and I didn't want to.

I would then try to blog a link like this one. "Updated PowerPuff Girls Online Comics" then it wouldn't blog and after trying for like 15mins I would just give up and go do something else.

I'm not even sure when last I talked about something.

I know that I haven't blogged for at least 2 days. Make that 3. My almost day off today doesn't count. I call this my almost day off because I don't go into to work until 4pm.

Let's see. Thurseday was, forgetable. Wednesday I remember something of. I met the newest guy. He started that Monday. We had a meeting that at 11:30. We had and exam to set up for. Three of the guys were impressed with my restart program for the floor. Oh, did I talk at all about Wednesday when I came in and found out that E had reckecd the computer she uses? I came in on Wednesday to find that it had somehow obtained the virus that recked that labtop that I told you about a month or so back. The one where I started to rewrite parts of the registry.Well that is the one that took out the computer. We have pulled it back like 2 or so time from near death, and that week she killed it. I say it's her because she spends the most time on it, and as far as I know, has done nothing to keep her profile clean. I haven't even been able to use the computer in weeks since I don't night shift anymore really. In fact, I think the first and last time I used it for the semester was last week Sunday or so for a 2 hours.

Well for what ever reason, it won't be really worked on until today because the person who was given the project had thrusday and friday off, and is working this weekend. Don't know what happened Tueday, but on Wednesday he thought that he could clean it or something. He found out that he to do clean install. All the programs that I have to reinstall. Do you know how many programs I have to reinstall?

As for thursday I almost finished a project that Collin had given me, but he gave me more on Friday. Today I should finish it. On Friday I stopped in on a teacher before I came down to the office. I thought that thursday was going to be a good day since two of the guys were off island, but E just added to my todo list since she didn't want to do something. I had movies to split for a teacher, I had a match converting going on of some pictures for the teacher that I saw at the start of my shift, and don't forgot the expansion of the project that Collin had given me.

And what was it that she couldn't do? Make two copies if a disk for Ms Cummberbatch, The head of the library. She said that burner in M's computer, which she has to use now, was too slow, and as far as I can tell, she just didn't want to use the one of the 8 on the floor, but guess what burner I had to use since I was spilting the video on my computer? One on the floor.

I was in the middle of all the students during one of the busy times of the day, and at first I felt odd. I haven't really been on the floor in a while. I was just about ready to put in the first blank to make one of the two copies, when E calls me over. She wanted me to go up to an office because one of the girls from fin aid said that she had a sign up on her desktop saying she had be infected with spyware. Ha? I looked back at my off where three things have gone wrong I'm sure. I expect 2, but I will get three. I have something going on on the floor that student's can't get their hands on, and now this because two guys have left, one was on lunch, and E was sitting at the front desk waiting for the guy who was lunch to come back so she could leave. I just walked back over to the cds, put the blank in the drive, went to check on the project, fixed a few things there, checked on the movie, then checked on the batch converting, then I went to fin aid.

I'll have to finish this later, it's time for me to go wash my hair and start to get ready for work. I'll do the seciond half tonight.

Yes, I know that some of my days aren't capped.

No comments:

Post a Comment