December 05, 2005

The Wallpapers Are Up

Yea, I got around to posting my wallpapers for the month, and I even posted the well over due set for November.

Ya, that was short of me.

I'm back to add more. I almost went to sleep a few mins ago. Almost an hour ago, but I had to get up and read Nika her bed time story. It was Little Red Ridding Hood tonight.

As I'm plugging up the laptop I started to remember that I hadn’t told you about my other two days off from last week. I went out three times each day. I was out alot last week, and did a lot of walking. The first time the first day was to use the camera, and to tire out Nika. I still have to get that gallery going along with making a few of them in wallpapers. Today I just had to contend with posting my wallpapers and picking up Nika from school and helping my uncle with a few things, then come back home to water the plants before Jhodie got back from her afternoon job. We all got back like 40 mins before sunset if that much. I had just gotten home with Nika from Uncle Ray's house and I was walking back out with some water for the plants when Jhodie walks up the steps. She then proceeds to tell me why her shirt was wet. I thought that she had walked it from where she was cleaning, but no. It was from all the scrubbing she had to do.

Last week I went out two more times, once might have been for food. I just don't remember now. The next day I gone to town again to pay some bills, but I took the camera with me to take some more pics since that was my last day to have the cam off campus. It seemed I had a good day to be taking pics. I got a lot of pics, I just have to share.

Jhodie has work again tomorrow. I think she has the same afternoon job. She didn't get to finish today even though she was there for 4 hours. So I'm picking up Nika from school again tomorrow. I may take her to town and just walk around and get a bus back.

Nika is up and walking around now. She was no where near tired, so I let her come out of her room. It will be midnight by the time she goes to bed. Jhodie will not be happy. It's really hard to wake her up in the mornings. It's like she's just dead at times. One time I had to hit her really hard on her hand to get her to wake up. Jhodie thinks that she isn't getting enough sleep. She's been going to sleep at 9pm and wakes up around 7 or 8 in the morning. I hope it won't be too bad tomorrow.

I think that, that is about it. My cold is just about gone. I still have mucus clogging my nose and a scratchy throat. I'll have the last Theraflu thing tomorrow then that's it. I think I'll go have a green tea tonight before putting Nika to bed at midnight. A very nice russian gypsy at school who gave me a ride Saturday night said that I should take some green tea for me cold. I don't know how green tea could help a cold, I kind of think that it can help with keeping you from getting cancer, but helping to fight a cold seemed to have been a stretch for me.

Ok.. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment