January 24, 2005

Dull Day Yesterday, Heavy Day Today.

Hi ya.

Another member.. . And this one joined yesterday. I would have seen maybe if msn and hotmail were working for me yesterday. Saturday I couldn't get in, and almost for all of yesterday. I got to check my hotmail for like 3 mins without remembering that it was having problems until I tried later and couldn't get in. Go figure.

Last night was interesting food wise for me. One I tried a packet of "Miso Soup". I didn't smell or taste the way I expected it to. So I after trying to eat hot water that smelled like tamarind and eating fake tofu, I got one of my Ramen noodle things into it. I put in half the packet of "spice" that came with it.. and it was very edible. and I got some seaweed from the Miso.

Then when I got home my sister had fun with dinner. It was potato salad with canned tuna and shredded cheese mixed in. Not bad. And there were some small muffin corn bread to go with it. But I didn't eat that much since I ate my soup thing late.

A teacher showed up staying that his computer didn't have a cd rom drive. I just said 'ha?' for the whole time he's talking to me. I said that I'll send out and e-mail for them to check his computer the next day and install one if it really didn't, but I should have one. A computer isn't build without a cd rom drive. Right after he left I went to look at the ones that we had inside the office. We had like 4 of the kind he had left over. I went, I looked and they all had black cd rom drives built in. So I went to get him to get him, but didn't see him. He must have went back t his office. So I went to check on my soup but it was still going in the microwave, so I went up this office, three levels up to see about this cd rom less computer. When I got there, his wife was in his office with him, and he was on the phone and had just turned to ask her "why isn't she picking up", then she said it's because she's here. :)

He looked around and saw me and said oh. :) He was calling me to tell me that he saw it. :) He doesn't know how he didn't see it, and his wife is just laughing saying how he's going blind. :) I talked with her for a while, then I went down to eat my soup and talk to AM for a while. :) Other than that, it was dead day, that I some how was able to keep going in. Then I stood for like 30 or so mins waiting for a bus to pick me up. A student ended up give me a ride home, just before it started to rain. Lucky me. It's always hard to catch a bus on Sunday night.

==================================

I did gardening work today.

Once we got outside, we dug up all of my shiny leaf plants that I think you can drink for something. I have yet to find out what they are for yet.

After we did that we dug up all the sugar apple trees that started to grow in the yard on that side. It turned out we had more than I thought. We put them all in a big bucket that we couldn't use for anything else since it had a crack in the bottom. We then dug up the yard to get dirt from one place we had dumped it a while ago when we tried to dig up that tree that is still next to our wall that has a root as big as an elephant's foot. Anyway, we then got ready to pick up the kids and go to the agriculture center on the other side of the grave yard. She got the kids at 4 an I went for bath, then I helped with changing the kids clothes and then we were off.

It was a nice walk. The cars didn't stop for us to pass. We had to wait until there was a gap in the traffic. We then walked though the grave yard on the dirt road that went thought it. I'm sure it's suppose to be paved or something, but now it's mostly covered by dirt. Anyway, we got there just to see that the place was closed. Then on the way back Jhodie when to this tree that dropped big hard seed pods that she liked to eat, but she had to get the ones that had dropped from the tree and were good. She didn't find any. Then was were on our way back home, she remembered that she had to get fruit for the kids to take to school tomorrow.

So we walked down the other side of the grave yard by the Twain and St.Kitts something. They grow stuff in there too along with grapes. We made it over to the store then came back to the house. The rest of the day was uneventful. Oh, she also brought back a flowering plant from the grave yard. She said that she always wanted that plant. It's now sitting in a glass jar waiting to be planted. But it's doing a lot better than the gooseberry tree that we had to uproot today.

Nika still had her cold cough that was keeping her up. Jhodie was almost able to stay up with me tonight, but then Nika woke up and called her.

So I was left by myself. I saw some good shows. Can't really remember what they were right now. I'm just remembering "how clean is your house" that was one of the last things I watched, and it was a bad one. The house wasn't as bad/ dirty as some of the others that we've seen, but the stuff that went on during the show just lowered it in my eyes. It's had it's moments in past eps... but this was just sad.

I then went to the red district on line to get some comics. I flash papered one to a friend. I'm waiting for his return e-mail. I expect shock, hopefully a thank you. It wasn't thattt.. bad, and it was a bit of a joke.

I still have it, and it's 1869 KM big, if you have that much space in your inbox and you want to see, just e-mail me.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment