January 21, 2005

Today wasn't my fault.

I didn't bail... just couldn't get on line.

Got up at noon, came to the computer, and the internet was out until I had to go to work.

I started work at 5pm due to a pave exam that they were having in the LRC, so I just worked a nice 5 hours.

Packed up abut 30 screens until my back hurt, played a new game. I'll tell you about it later. Called my uncle up to give me a ride, because as I walked outside it started to rain, and I wasn't going to stand in the rain again to get a bus ride home. Which I did last night.

Oh, and I washed my hair today before I went to work and in the process got a hot bath.

I know, what is with me telling when I get a hot bath. Beleive me, if you got a hot bath, about once a week, and the other days you are stuck with river cold water, you would be bragging too. :)

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment