January 23, 2005

today was ok

I some how kinda floated thought work today.

Got there on time.. like 7 past. Hope I can do that during the week.

I did a lot of web work, but not a lot. I past most of my time there, but it wasn't a lot to do. Sounds like I spoke in a circle just now. Sorry.

I then went to upgrade a piece of software that was giving me issues, but I tested it before I tried to get rid of it, and it saved itself. Which is good since a teacher showed up like 5 mins later to use it. They are so afraid of change.

Then I proceeded to stun him with the clone tool in photo shop. I was trying to write up my computer tip for the day, but after showing him the tool and how to use it, he wouldn't touch the mouse to continue. Then after he left, he turned right back around and brought me another pic to work on for him. When I was finishing it up, M from the front desk came back there to let me know that she was leaving.

I then covered the front desk. Did some more web work, then stopped to talk to AM for a while, and helped her with some movie downloading problems she was having. It worked fine for me, but she was having issues. I'll have to see if it's just that computer, or the profile that the students use that is having this problem. I downloaded them fine. They were short surgery type movies.

Anyway, I went and got something to eat, and she found me on her way out, and we talked and laughed, then she went home an I came back inside. I then decided to pay the last 30 mins of my game play left. Oh the game. I haven't told you about it yet.

Well it's new. Like most of the games I try out. It's called Big Kahuna Reef. It's like Jewel Quest, with it's draw ofcourse. It has nice background music, and it has entertainment of it's own kind between boards. I try not to give too much away. *smile grin*

Well just as I was on my last 15 or so mins of it, another friend of mind that I just about never see or talks to, who I think may like me a little, stopped in. We ended up talking and surfing and stuff for longer than I though. I some how lost like 40 mins with him. We laughed a bit when we looked up our signs English and Chinese. I'm a Dragon. :)

Well I closed up, I pitted him for not having tv or Internet, but he doesn't use the Internet much so he saved up some money by disconnected it. He just checks his e-mail. As for tv, he needs to study. :) What is is kinda nice is that he never seems like he wants to leave when we are talking. Which could make a girl start to think things. But he's running out of time if he ever wants to ask me out. :)

So I closed up, caught a speeding bus home, and had a little walk to my house.

And here I am, blogging to you on time. :)

Well night night. It's 2:30am here and I have to still spell check this.

No comments:

Post a Comment