January 12, 2005

It's My Birthday.

Well I turned 28 today.

No nice lunch, now party, no going out.

I got up, washed my hair in hot water, and had a mostly warm bath for the first time in like 2 or 3 weeks.

I wore my new blouse that I got from Ram's a few weeks ago. I thought that many people didn't see me in on Sunday, so I'll wear it again today and since it's currently my best shirt I should wear it on my birthday.

I tried to get to work on time. I got there 15 past. The bus stopped for gas.

I was in the office for like 3 or so hours before I was sent out to help a teacher. Ran into a little bit of trouble with the copying of some files and the configuring of a profile. But that worked itself out in like 2 hours. :)

While I was up there I also bumped into two other teachers that wanted a moment of my time. One teacher gave me some slides to scan or him. Another teacher wanted help with shortcuts and to ask a question about a map drive that didn't want to connect anymore.

Then I was back down stairs, finishing up the posting that I was doing to the portal. Then I asked to look into a case of a laptop that wanted to be given a password or something before it connected to the wireless network. We didn't giver our wireless network any passwords or such. We had two or three that had issues connecting... so we are leaving them for the guy who is in charge of the wireless network to have a look at them.

I talked to a few students. Told two of them that it was my birthday. One hugged me, and the other one was just loud when he said happy birthday.

Posted two galleries of pictures. At first she wanted me to post 116 pics for one gallery. Not happening. Everyone else only get 25, but since she was who she was, I gave here 50 and in the end tossed in one more. One thing came out that. I got some pics of the botanical garden in Nevis. I brought some home, now my sister is asking me when we go to Nevis. Sometime this year... maybe for her birthday in March.

Came home to leftovers and some newly baked corn bread muffins. :) It's like 7 till midnight, and everyone who is here is asleep, an I'm just about ready to turn in.

My sister is taking me window shopping tomorrow, since I don't have to be at work until 2pm. But I still have to get up early.. I think she wants to cover some ground. :)

Well see ya.

PS...I'm not too old to get money for a birthday gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment