January 10, 2005

Wet, A little late, but I Looked Good.

Today was registration day.

I was asked to be there for 10 even though registration didn't start until 11. I ended up getting there at 10:30. I left the house at 10:15, and the guy from work that saw me to give me a lift to work, drove on the slower slide, and then stopped for gas.

I spent most of the day working on my map of the campus. Then I had lunch that was provided by the school. Then Dr.S found me and I sent the rest of the day trying to make a slide show work for him. And during all of that, I reprinted ids for students who lost theirs, or one who got married, and one new teacher, and spouse.

When it came time to close down, I had to help a few students with printing the flash paper again. I added a page on how to print from flash paper along with why we chose to use it, but I know that as of yet, I don't think that anyone has read it.

I came home in the rain again, but I got Rick to give ma a lift. So I got away without having to pay a bus today for a ride. We closed up at 5 and I was home by 5:10 I think.

Thinking back now on what I did when I got home, I'm actually pressed to remember. But I'm starting to remember now. For most of the night I snacked since my sister didn't cook dinner. Then I think I tried to take a nap, or just laid down, but she came and got me to type up my cousin's resume. She said that she told him to come for it after 8pm. I finished it up before 8, but it was missing dates. Fine, I said, he will just have to add them in when he gets here before I print it out for him.

8pm came and went, but he didn't show. I didn't care. Most of the night I tried looking for Charmed to come on, but we never found it. Crossing Jordan was a dark one today, but it was a good ep. Twister showed three times, I still missed the start with the two sisters and the flying cow. I like the start of the more then the rest of it. I actually wanted the start of this session's Sureal Life on VH1. I want to avoid the rest of it, but I just know I'll be seeing more than I want of it.

My sister is getting her outfit ready for tomorrow. She has and interview. She even got new shoes for the gig. They look nice. It will be nice if she got a job, and helped out with paying for stuff for the house.

Nika starts school tomorrow, but it was hard getting her to go to sleep. We got her down by 10:30 I think. Then we watched a few trailers at quicktime.com. Found out that they did a movie on Bewitched. Nicole Kiddman is play Sam. It could work. Also there are three others I would like to watch. The one at the top of my list is Bride and Prejudice, next in line is Wedding Crashers. The last one is called The Upside To Anger. They say it’s a drama, but it had comedy in it. I like it.

Ok, I've stayed up too late waiting to see some Anime. Just as I gave up on seeing any from Adult swim and G4techtv, they show me SoulTaker on G4techtv. I don't like this one. I'm still waiting for them to finish R.O.D. tv. SoulTaker is from the middle of last year, and they showed all of it already. :(

Ok, I'm going to bed now. I may have to sneak back into school tomorrow. I some how didn't check my mail other the first time when I got in to work, so I missed three posts for the internal website. Granted it's stated that announcements have to be sent a week in advance of the event, but I was there today and I should have posted them, and two are for tomorrow, and one is for when I got back to work on Wednesday. I'll see if I make it to post them, or just send them to Collin to post for me.

Well I'm off. Need to sleep. Like I said… it's after 2am.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment