January 02, 2005

This What I have Been Surrounded By..

St. Kitts Carnival Picture Gallery


At at 4:30pm I was part of the mess... for where I was... kinda, check the j'ouvert 2004-2005 gallery.

Granted we didn't have a water dumped on us. We weren't part of the early crowd. :) It was abit tamer when I took Nika out to see the troops. I think the pics from today will be posted by Monday so do check back. :)

Other than that, I tried to stay in bed as long as I good. Then I was sent out with Nika, who's knees were pressed in my chest for most of the time out while I was holding her up to see the parade. We were out for about 4 hours.

Oh, one more thing happened today. I posted my wallpapers. I tried to upload the exe that I had made up for this month. But It was too big to be uploaded to either my wallpaper group at MSN, and the webspace that I got just incase. Oh well.

I'm chatting with a friend of mine in the US who so wants to live in the Caribbean, and I said hi to my older half sis in Canada who isn't having any fun.

Well see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment