January 08, 2005

Still Alive.

Still here.

Just the toll of working day shift has stopped me from posting anything for this week.

I'll be back to blogging in two days or so. More or less I'm back to my normal work hours Sunday, 9th of January.

In short reflection of the past week, did work with out doing much and getting stuff done, and started a new project. My media center is up in the air because the location may be changing. The AV upgrade that we were having has snagged on power. Part of it got fried by low power that was over clocked. Odd considering the builders warned about it, yet didn’t use the precaution that they suggested.

And today, on my last Saturday off, I kinda helped my sister with a small over haul of the front yard. I didn't get to help as much as I wanted due to my back, and needing to go to work tomorrow, but it came out great. I just need to buy more gravel.

Today was a cold, windy and near sunset, wet day. I'm to afraid of the temp of the water to take a bath until tomorrow when I'm boiling some water for my bath and to wash my hair.

Carnival this year was great. I didn't see that much of it, and it's not back to what it use to be when I was a kid, but by all reports, it's the best in years. One of the guys in my department went jamming on last lap from like 10am until 1am. That's how some people stay in shape down here. Jamming... dancing and drinking to very loud local music that moves at 2 miles an hour. It's a roaming party.

Now I'm off to bed. I fell asleep in the couch at 11:20pm or so, and my sister woke me up. I said that I was going to bed, but had to use the bathroom, now I'm a little more awake so I decided to come and say that I was still here.

Now I'm saying good night.
See ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment