January 31, 2005

Guess what My sister found in her soup last night? :D

Just guess.

A hoof.

She got goat water the other night and had it this morning and when I was stirring it for her this morning I found a little hoof in it.

She didn't believe me, or thought that it was half a big hoof.

But it was a little young goat's hoof.

When she found it she stopped eating. :) Poor Jhodie. At least she didn't find any eye balls floating in it.

Incase you don't believe me, I saw family make it a long time ago when I went to Nevis for a wedding. I saw them cut the goat in half as it hung from the tree. Everything went into the soup. I'm not completely sure about the head, But I think it was used for something.

Some people put the head in then take it out before they serve the soup.

Other than that, I'm good. :) Almost froze today at work, it was so cold outside and inside. At one point B said there was mist outside. Mist? Down here? Ok. I went out side and looked. It was our kind of drizzle that had a strong wind behind of it. He did mention wind too, just the idea of mist got me to go and see it.

I helped another teacher with the cloning thing. I finally finished with making the printable copy of St. J's slides for the student. Now I think that I should post something letting them know that it's there, but I feel like waiting first.

I got a look at the web that I keep forgetting about making and came up with a plan, and did a small go though of the idea then changed my mind. At least now I have a plan for when I get in on Wednesday.

Then I cleaned up two things that were wrong in two parts of the site.

I helped M with a few things before she left, and drank a lot of water. :)

After I almost beat the rain home tonight I found an interesting dinner waiting for me along with a sick sister. She's been sick for a few days now. I got over the worst of my cold first. Today Nika had the worst of hers, and now my sister is trying to breath and eat at the same time when tissue up her nose.

This morning Nika was really bad. She had shakes, her upper body was hot, but her hands and legs were cold. Jhodie called the doctor to see if she would put her in cold water for the fever or what? He said to just her the meds that she was going to give her in the first place.

Now she's fine and sleeping it out of her system. She woke up an hour a go and had some ice tea and some pops out of the box. Then she had the odd rice and went back to sleep.

Speaking of which. Dinner was red peas and rice with pasta cooked in it. She said she ran out of rice. The chicken was normal and had little onions cooked whole in the gravy. I got those. :)

Now I've stayed up to late. It's now 5 till 3am, and I'm suppose to be going going out tomorrow, but I got caught up in stuff. One was my tickle account. I signed up 2 years ago for an IQ test, but I found it again some how so I filled in my profile and such. That took a while. Then I helped in sending an e-mail to a student to get some stuff that she was selling and something else, but I can't remember what just now.

Well, see ya.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jhoy E. Meade. I am constantly on the lookout for more information about water related posts. I know this post isn't totally related to my site ,but you have great information. Keep up the great posts and I'll stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jhoy E. Meade what a fantastic blog page, it's nice to see a decent blog.
    I'm searching for info on pink floyd mp3 download when ended up on your site,
    this wasn't quite what i was looking for but it is great to
    see a good up to date Blog, I see why i found your site when
    i was looking for pink floyd mp3 download I enjoyed your page and look
    forward to returning soon. Thanks for a good read,
    perhaps your could come along to my site sometime http://mp3freeonline.com/
    GoodLuck joel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ya.

    Water ha?? Ya, not quit what you expected.

    As for the pink floyd. I don't see it in my blog a glance, so I'll take your word for it since you had so many nice things to say about my blog. I have to go updated it for this past 7 days.

    Thanks and see you around.

    ReplyDelete