September 27, 2005

1Click Clocksync

1Click Clocksync

Hello.

It just hit me as I'm checking to see if there was an update for my clock sync program that I may not have told you about it.

I shared a bunch of clock apps you a few months back, but I didn't give you a way of making sure that your clock was telling you the right time. Well I don't think I did, and I don't feel like looking right now. I just got out of bed like an hour ago.

Well, this is the one that I'm currently using, and It works. I'm surprised at how much my clock gaps these days. It's not out of sync everytime I turn it on, but sometimes it looses hours, other times it's just seconds.

As you might have noticed, I didn't get around to publishing that failed blog yet. I hate having to redo things.

Hey, I may be suggesting a nice new defrag program for those of you who don't know what defraging is, and for those of you who know, but just haven't bothered for the last 2 years. *grin* The only thing being, this one isn't free. Sorry, but it's a very good price.

I'm off to check my mails, and play the trailer for Doom. It seems that they have made the game into a movie.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment