September 10, 2005

I Think I Have A Cold Today.

First my arm started to hurt me, and by everything you see on tv that isn't a good thing. But it's been a few hours now, and I have a scrachy throat.

I think that I'm going to start the upgrading of my computer on Monday while everyone is out, if I get up early enough. I think I will. I just stayed in bed today because I wasn't feeling well.

I'm making some oatmeal to eat before I get ready for work. I had a bath last night, so I'm not taking one before work. Work. With it being the week end, I can do the stuff that I've hadn't had the chance to do during the week because of the laptops that I've been helping to config and fix.

One girl was in such and uproar over her computer. Granted she had every right to be the first day, and I think I worked it out well with her, but then the next day she was so overly ... loud. First she couldn't connect to her internet at home. That turned out to be my fault I think. Her wireless connection was turned off. She didn't know how to turn it back on, and she broke down crying. That makes me wonder if she is going to make it though her time here at Ross. Then she all out insisted that someone show her what she needed to know about wireless.

Then another girl that was going though her own two day ordeal showed up and was also a bit one the loud side, but she was more ...hyper. First she said that I told her to do something. I didn't tell her to do that. I told her where she could find Rick, but I didn't tell her to leave her laptop in his office. So now she shows up 5 hours later thinking it's been looked at and fixed. Rick hadn't even seen it as far as I can tell. But lucky me he was there when she showed up, but somehow, Tishon who was taking to the girl about the wireless, talked to the girl who left her laptop, and Rick talked to the girl about the wireless, and I turned my back on all of them while I worked on configering the laptops that were still there.

Right now I'm waiting for Nika and Jhodie to come out of the shower... why and I waiting for them to come out of the shower?? Didn't I just say that I wasn't taking a shower?? Ok. Guess I feel like I should. I already know what I'm going to wear on the good side of getting ready for today.

So what will I be doing at work today. I have two things to scan. One for a teacher, and something for you guys. I high way robbery of cell phone prices. What is even sadder is that I'm starting to think of getting one. Then there is the website for the teacher. I haven't put in as much time as I would have liked. Mostly I'll looking up decent sites about the island to put on her link page. I also want to add on too, or remake the picture that I made to go to the side of that page. I'll put up a link later today if not tomorrow so you can see what I've been up too.

ok.. 1:30pm. I think I'll go and try and get a quick wash down. :) I did it before.

See ya. Oh, that anti virus that I told you that I was going to try out seems to be working out pretty good. It's a slight shame that it only works for a one day free.

Oh well.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment