September 11, 2005

One More Day Until My Days Off.

Today was as dead as I thought it was going to be, I just didn't count on frezzing. I turned it up before I left so when M came in tomorrow it wouldn't be to warm for her.

The last week that AM was here, she asked me about this anime movie that I downloaded before I got into trouble for downloading. Either with way. I was showing her Outlaw star, and a cat girl in the show reminded her about the movie. I had no clue. I stood there looking like "Ha??" for like 2 mins until I brought back something in my me and I started to remember. I couldn't for the life of me remember what the name of the movie was. I was sure I lost it the day they ghosted the computers on the floor. Anyway, it's on now. Wouldn't you know it. A week into the semester, it comes on, on tv. At least I know know the name of the movie, and I think I got rid of the movie myself. As I'm watching the beginging of it, and I remembered that it was really dark the first time I saw it. Either which way. Hey AM! The name of the movie is Escaflowne. *grin* Also, people have been asking how everything is.

I also remember now that I was trying to get something else, and got this by mistake. That's one mistery solved.

Well I have that picture that I wanted to show you about the price of the phones down here. I decided to scan both back and front of the flyer. I was actually impressed. With the designe of the flyer that is. I also got a mail from Trade Winds today. I decided to play with it and to share. Have a look.



and the meal of the day.


Oh, back to work.

I did some much on the site for the teacher. I'm still waiting on pics for it rest of the site, and I have to go link hunting. I would have today but I got too cold to bother. Then around 8:15 or so I read and e-mail from the housing lady. I wish I had checked my mail sooner. She just about rehashed the site's informaion, and it have it up in time, and to make the whole site more like one place, I'm going to have to remake all the web pages. She wants it all finished, if possable by Tuesday. Since I don't work Monday or Tuesday, I have to have it finished this weekend.

It might have been a bit better if she knew a few things about a few computer things. She doesn't quite grasp the idea of what a web page really is. All this time I thought that she used front page for the up keep of the past housing pages. Now know why they looked like they did. I'm not going to say anything else bad about her. She tries really hard, and she did all that she did to help me out. It's just so far off base that I had to say sorry when I wrote her back. Now I know why she asked me about what font I use for the site.

Well, I expect her to have mailed me the pages that she wants updated, in my mail box by the time I get to work tomorrow. So I'm going to busy for my whole shift, if not most of it tomorrow. I just have to remember to take a coat along with me.

On Monday I'm set to go walking with Jhodie. If I want to back out of it, I should say something before I go to work tomorrow. My only reason for backing out would be that I don't have the shoes to keep up with her. I have yet to buy some sneakers. Jhodie was lucky enough to get some from a student. They were hand me downs that they didn't want to take back with them.

I got to play a game, and I learned that I messed up a game also the other day when I tried to go back and play a board.

I was going to uninstall the antivirus program that I have and install the other one that I got, the link for and eveything, but it's too late in the day. It's 2am now. I'll just save it for tomorrow.

Well see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment