September 24, 2005

My Summer Home

Hello.

Here is the address for my other home.

http://360.yahoo.com/jhoym

It's said that I'll write up my deepest, darkest thoughts there.

I just think I live that far away. *grin*

I'll swing by every now and again, and do a few things. Think up something interesting that I could jot down for the world to read and really think that I'm not all there.

I'll see.

I'll also have to think of a place to place this new link of mine.

Oh, I turned in my hours for the website that I was making for the teacher. She likes how it turns out, and I quoted 10 and half hours. I told Jhodie that she could use the money to get a fan for her room. She is the only one that doesn't have a fan and she needs to get one. She said that if she getting a fan she is getting a ceiling fan. We have gotten a few fans that have just died on us in just a few months.

Ok, I'm leaving now. Yawn.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment