September 21, 2005

Intresting Day

I woke up a about an hour before I had to be at work, and I had to wash my hair, maybe eat, iron my skirt and shirt, and leave by 10 past the hour.

My sister went to town at 9am so I couldn't ask her to iron anything for me. I was in the shower longer than I wanted. She showed up and saved me from the melting that I was going through as I tried to iron out my stuff at 1 till.

She came back to be taken to her job. A student picks her up and takes her to clean her house. She asked her if she could give me a ride to work since it was now 15 past. I was just about to pick up the phone and tell who picked up that I was waiting for a bus. Small lie, but I could have lived with it.

She said that sure she could give me a lift. She just had to change her pants first. I walked into work at 11:30am. I then proceeded to find out that three people were out sick and one was on vacation for a week, and I would be working three extra hours because one of the sick people was night shift.

And those three hours start now. It's 5 past 7. In 10 or so mins I'm going to get some peanuts. The cafeteria is closed, and I can't call out for anything. There's really nowhere to call out too.

I'm now here finishing up some laptops that have just about been ignored all day.

I got two updates from house to post all ready. I also got one from the nurses office on a list of doctors, and for the first time in 3 months I got pics of the progress of how the building of the dorms are going. I was thinking of e-mailing him and asking him what gives, but he beat me to it.
------------
Going back in time
-----------

On Monday I didn't move that much. I wanted to heal and not be in much pain. I moved out to the couch and stayed there for most of the time. I wasn't lying down or anything, just staying fairly upright and not bending. But at one point I had to go back to my bed and lay down flat again. I start to feel really better when 11 pm came around. Go figure.

Well since Monday was independence day for us, just about everywhere was closed. You would think that there would be parties and such and people and stuff going on, but it was just quite. I didn't even realized until it was over that we didn't even have the parade that we normally do starting at the top of our street.

Ending the sugar crop is changing alot of things.

Either which way. Jhodie was going to take Nika down to the beach to maybe swim, but if the water wasn't that clean, they were just going to get pebbles so they could stick them to the bathroom floor. My sister saw it and thought it would be great. I was worried about my feet hurting. But seen then we've seen it a number of times on tv. Well some kids showed up and Jhodie gave them some yard work to do, so that put off them going to beach, then Uncle Ray showed up so Nika went for a car ride with him for like 2 hours I think. She had fun, but didn't ask for anything to eat while they were out.

On Tuesday I was pretty much back to normal.

I helped Jhodie put up that shelf thing I told you she found. When it time to hang it, we decided that it looked better upside down. Well that really all depends on which side is really up. *grin*

Well we took down a single shelf to up this thing which gave us four. Shorter than what we took down, but 4 non the less. Then we put the one that we put down and put it over the washing machine. Now that holds the washing stuff and we can now take them off the fridge.

I tried to help her cook, but I she wasn't being clear, so I just gave it back to her after making 3 "big" mistakes. Despite that, dinner came out ok. Red peas with rice with coconut, plantain fritters and stewed chicken.

I watched "My Name Is Earl" I like it. I found out really late what was playing this fall, but I like this one. The net wasn't up for most of the day, so the most I got to do on line was check reallife comics.

A few hours earlier when Jhodie was cooking she ran out of stuff so Nika and I went to the store for eggs and oil. Had to go to two stores, then decided to get some bread from an old family friend. She didn't have any, so we just then went down to my uncle to see if that thing I read was true about hitting F1 to get a something that would let me tell the netvista to boot from the CD Rom. I went, I tried, and it wasn't it. I also showed up in time to see my uncle try to scan some pics and print them. Why print them?? I don't get that. Nor do I get putting a pic of yourself up as wallpaper. He also does that.

We talked and he gave us a ride home. I was suppose to go by his house tonight and help him burn off his information so we could try and restore his system again this Friday.

I hate WinMe.

Got to work on one of the laptops.

Time = 7:25pm.

See ya. I'll spell check later. Maybe.

Ok.. I used MSWord to spell check for me. - 7:55pm. Now I'm off for peanuts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment