September 05, 2005

This is Monday.

Hello Again.

As you can see I didn't get around to posting anything last night.

Small miss hap. My uncle's computer crashed on him again. It was only a matter of time. I'm slightly surprised that it lasted as long as it did. It's WinME. Ya.

Either which way. I spent over an hour trying to under and what gives and helped him hook up a PS2 mouse and keyboard so we could get into the crashed system.

Then I had a website job to work on.

Ya, excueses, excueses.

Well, I did start to pick what to post today before I came in for work. I'm doing over time.

Here is a make up for being late. I hope anyway.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I hope to get them up tonight when I get home.

=================================

That was the message that I left over at my wallpaper club today.

I was going to tell you a few things, but I just got an e-mail to go do something.

What I can say is that I sold away my two days off. I'm doing over time. Monday and Tuesday. 10 am until 6pm.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment