September 13, 2005

Re: Hi from MI

Hi AM.

Everyone is asking me if you wrote me yet. :)

Right now I can only remember Jhodie and the guard asking about you right now, but feels
like at least two others asked. Maybe freckles did.

My office is on standby at best. I cann't even get a new computer. My c drive is failing
and since I needed a upgrade I asked for a new computer and sited like 4 reasons why I
needed a new computer. Ron was sorry, but he had already alotted out the computers that
we had.

Oh, back to my no office. The bugjet for the "Media Center", or the moneny for a person
to take over the media center wasd denied. Or something like that. So I'm staying down
stairs for a while longer.

Back to hard drives. Ron said that I could get a new hard drive to replace the one that
is failing, I just haven't seen it yet. But then I haven't pushed it. We had and have a
few things to do until I can bug anyone about that.

Speaking about bug. I was asekd to work with a few weeks about on entering some data in
that web calender. It didn't help us much once school started. Three teachers didn't look
at it and we had conflits for a few clases. But entering in the information might have
given me less headachs if I had done it all myself. E just complaned and actually took a
nap infront of me after I had asked her to start working on her half of the list. Ron
actually asked me to try and get along with her before we started. I think that he may be
trying to get her to do something worth while, but I know that she doesn't really care.
She had an hour head start on me because she crashed her computer and I treid to fix it
and had to go back to a restore point in the end.

She just grated my nerves, then the next day, I had to delete everything for one room,
for her to re-enter it, then I looked over everything else and I had to fix stuff that I
should have seen if you looked over her work. That was during the last week of break. The
day before,I was taking everyone that she couldn't come help them with setting up for
reg. because we had to get this thing done that day, and she let it spill over to the
other day, when she had an hour after her shift when she was waiting around for her ride
to come pick her up.

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm pretty sure she went and asked Ron about her doing it. I ofcouse
wasn't there, but I was thinking, if she was going to be asked to taken off of this, he
will ask her to close the door, and as I thought it, she closed the door. Ofcourse that
could just be me wishing and what not. She didn't look happy, nor did she look upset when
she came out. She was walked back to the computer, and stood and did some of the work.

I hope you find your suitcase. Ron lost his too after he back from his vacation. I think
they didn't any of thier stuff when they got back. I'm sure they got it by now, it's been
three weeks. It's been three weeks for you too. You still haven't gotten it yet??? :( The
longest that I've lost my baggage for is 12 hours.

So I guess that the computer hasn't been put together yet. 58k modem. For how Ron talks
about it. It will be like having cable down here. :) I was thinking of hosting the other
Honey and Clover eps for you somewhere so you could download them, but then it hits me.
You can just download them from the torrent site your self. Just install a torrent
manager and maybe bittorrent. Some managers come with it installed. Then I'll send you
the link to the site, and you can download it yourself.

Check out my blog. Saturday night the movie came on that you were asking me about. The
one with the cat girl. :) Talk about timing. It's like it made sure you were gone before
it came on, on tv. I think I got rid of the movie myself. When I was watching it on tv, I
remember that the copy I had had a dark begining. Oh well.

Well Nika if not Jhodie will be happy with the instructions. They just went to town. Nika
seemed to have woken up with a fever today so she stayed home. On Sunday I didn't wake up
that well either so I got to stay home from work. Now I think Jhodie is starting to not
feel so well. But then it could jus tbe that she had a long nap in the day day. She
doesn't do day time naps.

Well, I have to go hunt down some sites that I like to the one that I'm making for a
teacher. She wants links about places they can go and stuff they can do while they are
here in St.Kitts. She's planning on renting out her house while she's not using it during
break. Not a bad idaa.

Well see ya. Say hi to your mom for me, and go easy on the laptop. :)

Love Jhoy.

--- Anamaria Varela <calliope13g@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> Hi Jhoy,
>
> Hope all is well with you. You are going to laugh at this. Sam MOrgan (not sure if you
> know him or not) ended up sending me the instructions for the ice cream maker instead
> of giving them to you (he sent me some stuff that would not fit in the suitcases). I
> will be sending that at some point as I will be sending a comunal package. As for my
> suitcases, I am still missing one! BAWAAA! I sure hope they find it soon. I need all my
> stuff (all the cables for everything (computer, etc) are in it. I have the harddrives
> of course. I have limited access at home to internet as I am using an ANCIENT laptop
> with windows 98 and VERY LITTLE memory. Well that and of course the modem is a 28.8
> (dial up is free so since $ is tight no other way around it until I get my computer set
> up as it has a 56 modem). So how are things back in St Kitts? When will your new
> upstairs office be finished?
>
> That's all for now,
>
> Ana
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com

- There I share my life.
- There I have links to what use to be my life.
- There you can find out what I might want out of life.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment