September 28, 2005

A Short Blog For A Short Day.

I got up, ate two small things, had my sister comb my hair.

I found some clean clouthes to wear to work, left the house at 10 past to catch a bus.

Got into a cramped bus and made it to work by 20 past. I nibbled on what was to be my lunch. Lentil friters and coconut jonny cakes.

I was then told that E didn't come in today, so I came to cover the front desk.

Due to the expected itching of feet when I tried to go bed, I was kepth awake until mins to four treating them. So I was a tad tired. On his way past the front desk Ron asked me if I was awake. I know I looked sleepy, and I know I shouldn't have looked so down, but I was tired.

I then started to think to something to do while I did a temp clean on my computer. I thought to clean out M's computer, and just before I started to roll over to her computer. She came in. I forgot she was coming in. After I hoped that she would because I wanted to go home tonight. Ya.. I really was tired.

The temp clean of this computer lasted for over 3 hours. I wasn't here for when it finished. At 3pm we had a meeting. Dare I say it wasn't important?? I don't know who came up with it, but we had a staff meeting with nurses from the Hospital. They were here to talk to us about HIV/AIDS.

I just wanted to hear what they had to say. I didn't really think that they would tell me anything that I didn't already know, and may even be a bit behind. They shouldn't be, but alot of things shouldn't be.

But before I went to the meeting, I got a call about the printer upstairs in ClinPath. Again. I wonder if it ever worked stright for one week. I had to bail after 15 mins to go to meeting that I was late for by 5 ish mins.

Dispite what I heard about it, the female condom is still an option. I think that it's a bit short, and should come in sizes. In the end they gave out condoms. They said that it was unrealistic to ask anyone not to have sex, so they were asking that you please use a condom when you did. I started to fall alseep near the end. I just had one question for them when it was all over. How long did the test take. In a week you get back the results I was told.

Then I went to catch the teacher that I did the site for. I was suppose to go by before the meeting, but the printer thing happened. I went in and knocked on her door knowing that she already left. Her door is always opened. I then came out to see her walking way in the other direction. She must have just walked out as I walked in from the other end of the building.

Well she sat down, wrote me out my check, we both said thank you, and I went back to fixing the printer.

Didn't get it to work. Ron called me back down to change something on the web site. I was happy. I was cold up there, and starving.

Came down, did the change, eat, then started to get cold again. The sun was setting so now the AC was making the place cold. When I came to work, everyone was saying how hot it was.

Now I'm going home. I finished up some more of the web changes that I started on Sunday, and I'll have them finished with in the first hour of so of work tomorrow.

See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Blogbot Open-Sources Outlook Web Feed Aggregator
    The code for Blogbot, an Outlook add-in that aggregates RSS and Atom feeds and delivers them into ... As it is, there are now a slew of approaches to getting Weblogs onto Windows.
    Scott (NY website design) - Have any questions? Feel free to ask! :)

    ReplyDelete