September 10, 2005

Ello.

I was tired of saying hello, so I changed it to ello today.

Well most of my long week is almost up.

Last week I sold my two days off. So my first week of the semester is 8 days long.

I think who ever it is that has the abily to play with my life that I didn't have to come in once this week for 8 am. After having to do that for the last week of break, my normal 11am shift seems late in the day for me now. It's starting to wear off since I had to be at work until 10 last night. BTW, I didn't get home until 11 last night because I was working on my uncle's computer. But just to give me a hard time, the computer couldn't boot from CD. So I had to restore the ME verson of MS to the hard drive. I'm not happy with that, nor was I happy that I had to push the power button everytime 4 mins because I would cause it lock up or crash but runing more than one thing, or more than one thing too soon after closing the first thing. I can now say that I really don't like ME.

Also speaking of hard drives. I got my new one today. :) *grin* *grin* So my computer getting massively infected today (desktop that is, not that my laptop didn't start scraching from being so close) wasn't the compleate headach and start of a really bad day like I thought it was going to be. I've been able to save the laptop that is how I'm able to blog now. This was shut out of the internet for the past two days because of the infection it got. But due to MS antispy ware software and spybot I was able to get around it when I took my laptop to work today.

But i'm still fighting off the infection, and a few other things living on my cable modem network. It did help me fix the other girls computer. You see, yesterday a girl brought in a laptop that was having issues when we tried to get her configered for the network. Parts of her desktop started to disapear, then parts of her start menu weren't there, and she lost her wallpaper, and she couldn't apply any. That night when I come home I saw it on the laptop, then this morning the desktop. You know what happened to my computers. As for her's, it seemed just deleateing her profile worked.

The virus that did this hung out in the personal temp folder of the profile. I would have just deleted that part since panda (antivirus) couldn't find any viruses to get rid of from her computer like it did mine. Go figure.

Right now I'm waiting for the rerun of Battlestar Galacitca. My sister doesn't like so she changed the channel just after it got started.

I have to go find a new antivirus. I'm currelty downloading kaspersky's AV to see how that works. Althought I'm a bit sceared or running my computer without an AV installed, but the computer is runing a bit faster with them installed. Oh yeh, earlyer tonight I tried insalled Panda's AV to have it do a bit better of a job cleaning out the system since I knew it knew the viruse that was on the system my my system just crawled. So I got rid of both when I read the reveiw for Panda. I do know that not all reviews are to be relied on that much, but what The heck, I'll shop around.

Got to go now, the download is finished.

Take care, and stay up to date.

Oh... one last thing. Nika's first week of school is over. That reminds me I have to ask Jhodie something. Two things happed that were, odd at the school for Nika. One, on the second day of school, I think, she tried to walk home a bit to late in the lunch period. She didn't like the soup they had for lunch and by the time the left the school to walk home to get something to eat, the crossing guard sent her back to school. I felt so bad for her. The next thing being, the doors to the bathroom were locked for the first 2 or so days of school so she couldn't use the bathrooms. Jhodie said that she was going to ask about the bathroom thing, she didn't back to me on that one. That is what I have to ask her tomorrow.

Like I was said, I'm out of here. Oh.. my website job, moving very slowly. Would really like some more pics of the appartment to post.

Bye... leaving.... out of here. ..................... yes, yes... bad speller.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks everyone.

    I'm glad that you like my writing.

    Have a nice weekend.

    Jhoy.

    ReplyDelete