February 01, 2005

A Quicky...

Got up early, stayed awake while my sister and Nika took a nap.

Worked on a paper for a problem that we have, been having with some laptops after the SP2 upgrade for XP.

Surfed around, read some of my x rated comics.

Woke up my sister, and Nika, spent 20 or so mins trying to get Nika to take some meds then ended up not giving her and going to town for our bi-weekly shopping trip.

Got to town to feel that it was on the empty side. Then we found why. Rams was closed due to stock taking and such. So we got some lunch and considered what to do. Our house was just about out of food. So we first thought about finding a way to the other Rams at the other side of town. We just had to find about $30 extra for the taxi to take us there than home. So we went to C&C instead.

(I'm trying to make this short, my sister said that I had to be in bed by 2am since we were going to town again tomorrow then I had to go to the nurses house around 2:30 or so.)

Ok, went to the bank to get more money since C&C didn't take my card. They take checks, but not plastic. Anyway, just about everything that we normally got was like $1-$2 more expensive and some of the stuff they didn't have at all. So when we left, even thought we didn't have everything on our list, I still paid the same price as if I did get everything. At least we didn't have to walk all the way to that taxi stand with out stuff. It was too much to carry for the two of us. They called us a taxi, and we came home.

Watched a few trailers, ate some mandarin tangerines that we got at the market when we first got into town. We also got some bread nuts. We'll boil them another day. Some limes, and a small pumpkins. I almost got some christerphines, but I ran out of cash. I only had $30 on me.

We came home to let Verey into the house. Pearls friend picked him up, and we found them standing outside. I don't know how long there were out there, but he helped us on pack the taxi.

Before I this far behind. When we were sitting in town trying to figure out where to go to shop some tourists walked past us looking for an open store. It was after 5pm. They all closed an hour before. She came over and asked us when/if they reopened later. I then told her that shops aren't open at night. I almost laughed, but I felt sorry for them. The come all the way down here, maybe had a nice mid day nap on the ship or at the hotel, came out in the cool afternoon to do some shopping and everyone closed up and went home. There is no night life here. That is why there is normally two things to do other than being just board. Drink or have sex. Both are sad turn outs. You are drunk soon in life if you have a decent mind to start off with, or for a girl, you have a kids to look after and they won't let you finish school. Most learn after the first one, but some don't get it.

We said how her, my sister's, fun center would be such a great idea, then we talked about a true open until 10pm mall. Then we talked about a 19 hour baby sitting business. Then we got home.

So for dinner we had left overs, and Nika had the rest of her KFC. This morning she had cramps in her tummy and legs. I think it was because she didn't drink that much water for a few days. Then when she got back her tummy was cramp up for a few mins then go away. So we think that it's just her tummy working again.

I got one real e-mail from L, cleaned out some adds that got posted at my club, at some of the tangerines. Now it's 2am and everyone is asleep but me and Jhoide, and I have to stop now.

See ya. :) Not that short... it never works out that way.

Oh, Oh. I have batteries now for my clock. :) It can tell me the time again. Ya!!!

(forgive grammer.. sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment