April 21, 2005

247


247
Originally uploaded by JemOfAGirl.

One in a set of sidewalk drawings. Try not to fall in.

As for my day... Got to work, kinda did some work until we lost power for about and hour. Then I goofed off.

Got home to those things I told you my sister was making the night before, with one thing different.

The rolls, almost got burned. They just dried up to a rock state instead. She fell asleep for 2 hours while they were in the oven. So today before I left, she shared her plan of making pudding with it. They weren't so far gone that she couldn't save them some how.

They come out quite good. So good that 10 or so hours later my cousin said he smelled them when my sister called him up to ask for our DVD player back. And he showed up for some too.

I should be asleep, but I don't want to go into bed. It's 2:11am now. I was looking to see if I could get this song for someone at work. It's just proving a bit harder then I would like. Considering I've already forgotten what the name of the song is. :) Oh... I got my hands on some new emodacons. You might see them popping up not to far in the future.

See ya.

Oh... click on the pic to see the other 4 that go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment