April 06, 2005

Feel Asleep At Work

.. Yes it was that interesting. :)

I wasn't in a sleepy daze all day, just two hours before it was time for me to leave. I once again blame it on the fact that I didn't eat anything. That, and not really having anything to do.

I got a good bit done, and I got to eat some easter bun. It's another miss named food. It's a loaf of sweet bread. For two years in a row, or so, the school has sold east bun for $35 or so. I called up one day and asked what was this easter bun that was worth $35. They were so use to it, that they couldn't tell me it was a good size loaf of sweet bread made in Jamaica. It has dates or/and raisins in it, and it kinda reminds me of a fruit cake. Our kind of fruit cake Grin 3 . Our fruit cake has browning, and raisins and fruit pieces in it that in a traditional one, has been soaking in rum for a year or at least 6 months.

I nibbled at that about three times as the only thing I took in other than water. All the time I was worried that my sore throat was abit more than that, but by the time I was heading home, I wasn't as worried. It's still sore, but it doesn't feel like I'm going to have to see a doctor. Which is good, since this pay check I'm down. I just have to not get too sick for 6 more months and I could afford to go to the doctor. Ya 6 moths.

I closed up three class rooms before I came home, and by a hair I miss the big soft bus. Oh well. i wasn't there for too much longer. The torrent downloads are doing well. One is up to 27 percent, and it has 69 and half hours left to go.

Well my sister isn't here. She had some night shopping to do. She went with my uncle to go to a student's house to get a few things. Nika went off with them, with her nice new hair doo.

Here's a nice black thing for you. I was walking over to where they had the new equipment so be shown how to use it, when I walked by a student and she asked if I was growing my hair out. Huh

Ok, growing out our hair to us means that we stop treating our hair for what ever reason, and growing our hair to the point that we feel comforting enough to cut off the the treated part. I knew after the girl talked some more that she meant to say that my hair looked longer.

That just about it. Dinner?... so far, slice bread with honey mustard and venna sausages. Grin 3

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment