April 05, 2005

Slightly Missing In Action.

I just didn't want to. I would come with the intent to blog.. and end up doing other stuff.

Sunday night I looked and posted wallpaper over at my club/group at msn.

For the last week or so I've been running a thread on a game I found named Luxor.

Monday I was almost a maid in my own house. I felt like a paper weight, but I had to drag myself out of my bed to do dishes. I've been putting that off for a week or so. So I just had to. Then there was the hanging out of the cloths that my sister wanted to me hang out. Then my ex- and first boyfriend showed up. I don't talk to him. He came to see my sister about getting one of our banana trees it seems.

Last night when I was about go in at 4am, I saw R.O.D. For TV. G4Techtv got the last 12 eps. Well I hope it's the last 12 eps. I would hate to see it start re-running after 4 or so eps. I just have to catch it earlier than 4am Tuesday night. I do have an 11 o'clock shift Wednesday after all.

Today I was suppose to go to town and get money off the bank to pay for internet and cable tv. $240 if you wanted to know. I was on time, although I slept late. I got up, had a blue berry bagel with cheese, watched a movie and greased my hair, so my sister could plat it later. Well the movie I was watching wasn't finished when it was time for me to leave at 3, and it was on an odd channel and I don't know that I would be able to see it again, so I stayed to watch it, hoping that I would still make it in time to pay the bills when it was finished. Then 10 mins later, Miss Pearl called. She wanted to know who was picking up Nika so that person could get Verey too, because Sill wouldn't be by until 4:30.

Well the movie didn't finish in time for me to pay anybody, but after Sill came for Verey, Nika and I could go and get the money for Tomorrow and maybe get something nice and small from the supper market.

Well, at 5 till 6, Sill shows up talking to Pearl on his cell. I called him him over so I could talk to her. I told her that since she lied to me, don't ask me to pick up Verey again. Not that short, and not that sweet, but I made sure she understood why I wasn't going to again.
We went town anyway. We were hoping to be back before Jhodie. Speaking of which. She had a job today from 11:30 and it was 6 and she wasn't back yet. Jhodie also said that she wasn't going to spend any of the money until the end of the week. So it would feel something like a paycheck. Nice. She's worked three days and she has about $110 or so in her purse. She has three more days to go.

Well we got to town, walked over to the atm 5 or so blocks away, then walked back. We got the nice big soft bus, then came home to see my sister at the computer and the chicken that I seasoned up 3 hours or so ago on the stove cooking. We like well seasoned food.

Currently, I'm trying to use bittorrent to get three movies, it sucks since the net down here is like 10 years behind the US's. It's so bad, that it's going to take me at least 15 days of not turning off them off to get a file that is 700megs. I'm watching Law and Order: SVU. I have to wake up my sister in an hour so she can do my hair for tomorrow. She was tired and went to bed with Nika. I hope she can wake up. If not, I'm wearing and afro to work tomorrow. I'm going to look up when Anime Unleashed comes on, on G4TechTv so I can see R.O.D. for TV. One or two things here and there, then fall asleep before 3am I hope.

Ok.. off to spell check.

Oh.. back... watched the end of law and order. It did what I thought it was going to do. It left us hanging. It didn't let us know how the case turned out. Right as the guy was about to read the verdict, it went to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment