April 19, 2005

Quick Note Before Bed.

Got to sleep in a bit, but then I went to town to meet my sister and pay a few bills and pick up a few things.

They are asking more than we think they should for lights, so my sister is going to see if she can fight it or something.

I walked around town, my sister got some shoes, and I said after we are finished paying off court, we will start going to the gym. My sister wants us to go to the gym at the Police Station. My thinking is.... What do you see when you see a gym at a hotel, verses a gym in an old stone police station?.. I saw white walls over looking a pool, verses a basement with dumbbells and gray walls. But I'll have a look. If it's not as bad as I think it is, we might go.

Well we had an odd little dinner, and my sister is trying to make Kolache. She's actually doing two. One has to sit over night. Now she's talking about doing some cinnamon rolls. I think she got the baking bug.

She's making fuss with me to go to bed. I'm thinking I don't even know if the skit I want to wear to work is clean. Oich *bitting my nail* I have to go look and or wash it tonight.

I just came from touching up my first set of wallpaper pages on my first site. At first I was just adding the last three that I did on my other site to it's list, so they wouldn't have to go looking to get over there for them. Then I started to fiddle with the lay out of the wallpaper pages on this site. I didn't do that great of a job, but I'll have less of job when I have time to mess with them on my midnight shift, unless I talk myself into doing a class.

Did I mention that now that I'm going to be running the Media Center I will have to get MS Office Certified? Well I will.

Well off I go. Oh.. sorry about not spell checking the last blog. I will get around to it. Maybe tomorrow. Ok.

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment