April 25, 2005

So Far

.. For all of Saturday I can say one thing. Rain.

It started when I was writing my last blog. It ended sometime around 7pm or so Saturday night. I got in contact with AM after trying to get her on the phone for over 4 hours. Monday I have to write her to let her know about a boat trip to St.Marttin.

Sunday.. It rained off and on, I didn't get up until 12. I was suppose to wash/clean up. I just combed out my hair. My sister used the computer.

Then my sister had us all go out to get dinner so I took a bath. It was a hot day. Still is. We walked about half a mile looking for some place that was open. The first place we went was closed. The second place was closed. We found a place before our third stop and got food there. On the way back the seciond place opened up. We got a better mail from the last place anyway.

It's currently 2:17am, I'm walking into my bedroom in 10 mins for get up at 7... something, maybe earlyer if my sister has her way, so I can get to work on time. I smell like soap since I just took my second shower and washed my hair after midnight. No, I have not gotten my how water heater yet. I was starting to fall asleep 3 hour ago, then my lactose in-tolerance kicked in and I was stuck in the bath room for 15 mins two times.

I'm sure the gut flooded today if not yesterday. It rained all in the mountians today.

Well I'm off. The real reason I'm still out here, is because I wanted to see the end of this movie that Showtimes has been replaying like it was the new flavor of the month. Which it might be. It has the guy who played Dr. Dannel Jackson from the movie of StarGate in it. I have yet to see the ending and almost every time until tonight I showed up at the same spot in the movie everytime I crossed it.

WOW..I just found out what the movie was. I can't beleive I just watched it. As you can tell I've never seen it before. It's "sex, lies, and videotape". I didn't think it was such a calm movie. Odd ending, but I'm happy that they were happy in the end.

I'm out of here or I'm going to kill the sun in 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment