April 10, 2005

blogging... blogging...



I found this nice little site the other day. I was just testing it out.

The site is called ImageShack It's nice. I would like to think that they will last a long time, but since the the .com bubble has long popped, no one will be here now if they couldn't go for a while.

Well here is how the past couple of days has shaped up for me. I think that I told you about my throat. I haven't really said anything all day. I more or less can't talk. When I think I can I do then my voice just goes away. At one point I was like that lady in the Disney movie "How the Emperor Got His Grove Back". The part near the end where she was turned into a cat, and she started to talk, then stopped then asked, "Is this my voice?" Then coughed a few times to make sure.

That was me when I was trying to enplane a few things to my "client". Grin 3 A guy came in with his laptop Friday morning, and I got my hands on it to help configer it for out net work and such, when I found 176 viruses. He showed up as the last 160 of them were being found by the antivirus software. How could this happen you ask? Easy, he didn't have any antivirus software installed on the computer. So I was able to get a job re-installing his system for him. I told him I cost $10 and hour, and he said go for it.

I finished it up today, and it took me a little over 10 hours. I worked on it for the last 2 or so hours of my Friday shift, then I started it when I got into to work today and I finished it up about and hour before closing, and I got a cool $300 EC. :) I can get lunch tomorrow. :) He was happy with my work.

Now for today,... I think I skipped something. .. no just have to finish it. My voice. What voice. I actually tried to talk on the phone once, don't know how I thought I was going to pull that one off. I had to call T over to tell the person that I couldn't talk because of my throat. The odd thing was, I didn't realize it until he said it. He said that my throat was sick, and I thought, what primitive language. I use to speak like that when I was younger.

Besides my throat, just about everything else went very well today. I left home in good time, got to work in time, for the weekend, and I got my client's computer all set for him, and got paid. Grin 3

I got to scan some pics that Dr. W brought down for me. Now that he knows that I work weekends, if he has anything for me, he brings it by for me on Friday afternoon, and I have the whole weekend to work on it. It was only three pictures. He could waited for them that afternoon if he wasn't in a rush, and I don't think that he was, either which way. He hug out and talked with a student while I talked with my client that day. Then came back to give me the pics. Go figure.

On Thursday and Friday I tried to blog and it acted as if it went up in smoke twice, and then I would try and try to post it, but I wasn't seeing a post. Then an hour or so later I would see multiple posts of a blog that was suppose to be smoke.

Oh well, I'm back home and my throat is still out of it, I had to hunt for food, didn't even ask my sister this time. Right now I'm snacking on Arrowroot cookies for babies and my milk. Grin 3

It's 1:54am. I'm heading in soon. I have a meeting with a girl from hills tomorrow at noon. The only thing is, it hit me today, I didn't get the key from admin, did she? If not, we will just have to put this off until Monday. Fine by me. I don't really think that I will be able to talk all that much tomorrow either which way.

I was just over my wallpaper group before coming here. I think I mentioned that. You can stop by there see what I said in the latest post.

Now how do I spend my money?? A new mother board? A hot water heater? or do I pay off a bill? Or do I use it on "rent to own" phone and boom box? I'll ask my sister on the 15. I won't have all of it by then, I will be getting lunch this Sunday.

Ok, time to go. It's 2am. And if this is going to keep waking me up, I should get as much rest as I can.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment