April 28, 2005

YAAA!! Woohoo

My Frist Comment.

It only took 7-8 months.

Thanks! Hug 3

I would have sent him an e-mail but yahoo won't let me e-mail anything again. I hope that they are upgrading.

Since I'm here.

I went to sleep last night a little bit later than I should, I cleaned. *bowing head*

I didn't feel that tired, and I'm suppose to do the dishes anyway.

I used that link that I posted, to send myself a file at work. I could have just used my jump drive, but I wanted to test it out. It took longer than I expected to upload the file, but downloading it was fine and fast. I'm sure it's my ISP.

I can smell not to mension hear new students coming to get ID's today. I told them Thursday, and it's Thursday. I'm surprised that haven't seen any yet.

At least it gave me time to eat breakfast. I got a $1 bread from the store down the street from with a can of venna sausages.


Got To go.

No comments:

Post a Comment