April 14, 2005

Trying

Trying to sleep, trying to work with hills, trying to get a web cam work at home, trying to leave work on time on my midnight shift dates. Trying to do some web art, trying to upload something intresting. Trying to stay up late.

Hi. Smile

Not doing much.

Had a small lunch/dinner tonight. Kinda fell asleep for 30 mins at the front desk. Then I woke myself up to fight with my IM's for an hour.

*George Michael - Father Figure*

Now I'm back from eating and I think that I should blog considering I haven't said word one here in about or almost 4 days.

I messed around with the link secion of my seciond website. I posted a small announcement on the pictues page. That is where part of trying to upload rant come from.

I've been thinking of doing an x rated page, since my site is also about sex, and the links I have aren't the best in the world even though I thought so when I posted a few of them.

*SparkleDrive - Baby Hold On*

Today I didn't get any of the sleep I so wanted. Nika stayed up late last night, and my sister was so sure that she wouldn't wake up in time for school that she left for work early today. And just as she walks out the door at 8am Nika walks into my room. By the way, I didn't make it into bed until 3am. I am not a morning person.

I got a few things done at work today. Trying to rememeber what they were. .... One, I updated the front page of our department's website. Two, I was going to do a long burn job for a student, when Ron told me that we weren't doing such big jobs anymore. It would have taken me about 2 days to get it done. 2 days I hoped. Fixed a few other website stuff. Three, I ran an experament and sent an answer back to the person who aske the question.

Be back later... I think that was Wednesday.

====

Now I'm back.. and it's next week Monday... too tired, didn't feel like. Pick.

Oh... if you have been wondering why I post songs during by blog, it's because I'm currently playing them at that time in the blog. I don't get all of the songs down.

===

No comments:

Post a Comment