April 19, 2005

What Have I Been Up To?

Work Wise

I set up a computer to do DVD burning. It's a way faster and newer system then mine. It was set up for a 7th semester thing, but it didn't happen, so I burned off my Anime stuff instead.

I worked on my department's front page. I think I told you that.

I have midnight shift. It started the 10th I think? It ends this Friday coming. Last week Friday I had to come in for 11am after running a midnight shift the day before, and it hurt me to get up. I asked my boss if I could come in an hour later this week. He said yes.

He also told me that they have found a place for my media center. I say my media center becasuse it's going to be run by me, and it's going to be my office. I'm going to be a tier up. I don't know if I'm going to like being separated from the rest of the department. I know the teachers will like it. I'll be on their level and they won't have to go far for help.

Other than that, I've had empity days at work. At one point, I crused though about 2 days without really doing anything. At this point I have three days left of my night shift with one being until midnight. Then I get the weekend off then it's the dreaded day shift for two weeks.

Hills.
I was there two days of last week. I was there for a combine time of about 9 hours. I was showing them how to do a few things, but mostly I was just doing data entry. We had to get about 150 names into the system with details.

I had to go in today tsee if I could get a request by the lady that hired me to come though with the program. I said that I would be here before the store closed so they could tell me what she really wanted since I wasn't there when she looked the program over. I stood around, let them finish up what they were doing, then they told me what they wanted, and pushed a button. They looked at it, then said thanks, I can leave now. Great. I spent $2 for tech help that took 1 min. I showed them what I pushed, and they clicked on history, and that was it.

The girl that I was working with the most on this gave me a ride home and talked about how people think they are race cars on this island, and her bad sunburn she had gotten that swelled, and she gave me peice of sugar cane to suck on. Sugar caine is a hushy thing that you bite and suck the jucie out of. She had them in nice cut peices.

Me

I sleep, or at lest try too. I've fallen asleep so easlly some days this week. I'm in the living room and I just start to fall off, or when I tried to watch Van Hellsin the other day in my room.

I have the webcam I got from the teacher. I got it work fine at work, just not with any IM. It might just be my system. But at least it can see it, I have get to get that far with it at home. Right now it's just sitting on the printer.

Today I got up and washed dishes before things started to change colour and bubble. It wasn't that bad. I've doen dishes already for the month before now. I'm just mostly doing up keep.

I went and got Nika, and walking home was ok. I even found her at school sitting with her friends and her bag waiting for one of us to come and get her. When we got home, we desided to go to the store and get some bread. You have to have bread in the house down here. Anyway, we went down to "four ways" to get some bread, and some cookies for Nika. They had no bread, and they didn't have the cookies I was looking for, or the ones that Nika wanted, so I got some twisties chips.

We came home and danced a bit. I had music on when I was washing dishes. I even rocked out a bit before going for her. When we got back we danced some more. A little after we turned it off, Jhodie comes back from a job. Then a little after that Peter shows up. That's Nika's dad. Now I couldn't get up. I only had on a shirt, and it was slightly torn on one side. I had forgotten to give Jhoide to mend. So I was stuck in that couch for about and hour or so as he stayed and play with Nika. Which for the most part was fine. It started to go south when Nika wanted to get down, and he wouldn't let her and then he started to swear. We don't swear in this house. Nika got down, and we then found out that she cut her arm and it was bleeding. After a bit he left, but not without trying to start something again.


Web

Yesterday and tonight I did some website thing over at my seciond website. www.geocities.com/jhoym . Like I said in my earlyer blog, I added a few more links to my link page. Now I'm working on my island picture page. They are in the form of wallpaper. I have 3 clear pages, but I'm working on about 3 more. But they may not be finished until this weekend. I have to find 5 more pics that I like from the set I have, make wallpapers of them, upload them to my new place ImageShack.us then make thumbs, and upload them to my geocities' account.

I was over at one of my fourms, and posted a few things. I played a new game that I found. It's called Maui Wowee it's like Big Kahuna Reef but on land, with it's one new spin on things. So now I have three new games on my computer at the same time. Those two and Luxor.

These days, I'm not even on the computer that much. It's on to try and dowload a few things. Speaking of which I have to start it up now. It seems to do better at night.

I think that's it. Tomorrow I'm going out with Jhodie to pay some bills, and do some walking. I think I'll have to do some washing tomorrow so I have clothes to wear to work come Wednesday.

It's 3:13am.... I'm posting it now, and I'm spell checking and such tomorrow. Sorry. I have to post, but have no time to spell check.

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment