August 19, 2020

Boy did I get food.

 They were open, but they had a capacity restriction of 6 people at a time. 

So, what was wrong with her phone? It was set to vibrate and I don't know if she remembers how to make a call on the iPhone. But nothing was wrong with it. 

She then said that I never told her about vibrate. On her older phone it was called silent. And I showed it to her. 

I have to spend a lot of time on a few things everytime I see her and sometimes it's rehashing what I showed and told and wrote down last time. 

If she doesn't stop to ask me about something, I may never get around to it. She is almost afraid to just use her phone and keep track of what she did and what happened when she did that. 

I spent years getting her to understand how to use an Android phone, so she is now telling me she doesn't understand how to new this iphone. But since I gave it to her like a week before all this year got turned on its head and she hasn't seen us since and didn't look up how to use it, like I showed her on YouTube, it has stayed over her head. 

What I forgot and don't like about Android platforms is that the OS version that they come with are mostly baked in there and don't update like windows or iPhone, so it says it's up to date when it's years old and shows it. 

Oh, and the odd issue she had abiut the contacts was that she hadn’t entered in any. I shieed her how to add contacts, and she was suppose to add the rest. I did reenter what was on ber old phone for her, but the numbers she had writen down who knows where were what she had left to enter. I knkw i showed her. She makes a fuss about me doing anything and not showing her what I’m doing. 

So I'm heading back home now. If I get to lower Manhattan in time, to catch the 120, I can skip a bus and the path, even if it costs me $6.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment