August 04, 2020

I got out, didn't get everything I wanted done, but I got out.

I got up and had simple breakfast.

I got dressed and tied up the trash.

I went out, taking the trash to drop off in the bin outside before walking up the street.

I took the same route that I do to take the bus to work, but when I got the bus stop I kept walking.

My first stop was the Walgreens. I hoped to find the same drinks that I saw on sale at the other Walgreens about 60 blocks, if not, more away. They didn't, so I was on to my next stop. An ATM from by bank. That turned out to be inside a CVS. I've never been in one before believe it or not. If I did, I don't remember.

Then I walked across the street to ShopRite. Yeah. It only took me what? A month? It was weird. I haven't had to doge so many people in a while. This one lady was nice. She wanted to know about something she saw me pick up, but ended up showing some something that saved me a dollar on something that I was trying out for the first time. We both learned something.

I didn't get my apple sauce. I finished off the chips last night, so nothing to dip into it. Not that I don't eat the applesauce by itself, but I didn't feel it at the moment. At least not with everything else I was bringing back with me.

I got my big container of oats. I got restock of two spices. I got some tuna because I saw some quick tuna Asian recipes. There was ice cream on sale, so I got one for me and one for my sister. Oh, and I got some tomatoes and cucumbers. :) And the sausages. I was just under $30. And then there was the $20 I took out of the ATM to do my laundry.

Laundry that I had planed on doing today until I started to walk home in the heat that had me sweating so much. My poor shoulder. When I was nearing home, I realized that I could just do my wash tomorrow. I didn't have to do it today.

Dinner was lamb chops with french fries. Dispite my sister saying she didn't like french fries, she's been eating her share since she got me the bag.

I was asked if I could come into work today, but by the time I work up to read the text, it wasn't in a position to show up on time or anytime soon. Then at 10 pm some one texted to ask if I could cover them on Wednesday. I said sure. Now I'm up to three days of work this week. If I was asked on Sunday to some in today, I would have had 4. Oh well.

So,... I think I'll go taste my ice cream. I didn't open it or anything. I got home and it went right into the freezer. It's not as warm as it was earlier. Around 11 pm I think, a nice little thunder storm broke out and lasted for about two-ish hours. I had to close my windows when it got really heavy.

I got slightly side tracked with my photo post over at DA. So that went up at midnight EST. But it was a nice clean shot from my new cam.

Ok. It's 2:43 am. I'm turning in now. I'm still getting the ice cream. Just a little.

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment