August 05, 2020

I found one of the remotes.

Do you remember when I said that I seemed to have lost two of my tv remotes during the move here? Well one turned up last night when my sister got the ok to use our portable washer and dryer. Along with a new fee of $30 a month tacked on our rent. 

The remote was in a bag, that was with other things, and in her room all this time. Of course I had just ordered two replacement remotes by that time. I ordered the remotes Sunday night I think. 

Today at work was ok. I was busy and it messed with my wacked out knee. I think I'm going to end up in a brace soon. 

I missed my first bus, so when I got to Journal Square I had to order an Uber to get to work on time. There went $13. For the first time I asked my driver to drop me off at the food truck so I could get lunch, just to find out that, Oh yeah, they're on vacation this week. Great. The guy was good about it and took me to the store. So I was looking at popcorn for lunch. 

A few hours later my managers were ordering lunch and I made a joke about what I wanted too. When I told them that I was joking and that I was broke, one of them treated me. So kind. So I got cookies for everyone as a thank you. I just have to bag them at home before I take them to work. It's those crumbly coconut cookies that I mentioned a few days ago. 

I got them on the way home today along with some little eggplants. I think I'm going to oven roast them and mix them with pesto and some fresh pasta that is in the fridge. I have to use that up before it goes bad. I didn't know how quickly you had to use those kinds of pasta until my sister got some last year. 

Oh, I finished that book. 


You don't see the cover this large when you go to page to read about the book or buy it. Or I would not have missed "Time Amazon Book One". This one is still free from B&N and Amazon. 

So, my reviews are still pending, but in 3 days, if not 2, they should be posted to Goodreads and B&N. Actually, my Goodreads one might already be up. 

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment