August 18, 2020

So... (yes I say that a lot)

 I got to the bus stop at the top of the hour like I keep telling myself to do and today it showed up 3 mins early. So yeah for me. 

What is not ”Yeah for me” is that I have to go to Brooklyn tomorrow. I don't think it's really the fact of just leaving my house, but that is a big part of it. I had writing time set up so I could make progress. The other part is who I’m going to see. 

If you have a family member that you don't get along with but they need you for something? That is what this is. She doesn't hate me. She considers me a disappointment and the huge age gap isn't helping.

Then the trip is hours both ways. 

Since I woke up this morning I’ve managed to find two upsides. One, the Spanish restaurant around from her, if they are even open. And two, I can detour on the way home to take some photos. 

If I manage to get home before 5 pm I might be able to write something. 

Here’s to hoping. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment