August 11, 2020

Day went well.

 I got projects done even though there weren't that many of us. 

We have new little duffel bags. We also got new watches and sunglasses. Some new men caps showed up, but I didn't get to put those out. One of my managers did. 

I was on register also, so the little projects took longer to get done because I kept stopping to ring people up. 

I only had one hiccup there, and that was not on me. I did everything right. 

...

Wow...

I thought I posted this already. Ok.


So that was Sunday. 


Monday is just about over. It just turned 8pm and I've just eaten dinner. It came out well. 

The day wasn't as hot as I expected it to be until around 6pm.

Most of my day was spent in bed with the electro-massage thing attached to my knee for about 2 hours once I woke up. 

So. Later. 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment