August 14, 2020

Made it!

 Yesterday I missed the bus causing me to wait 30+ minutes for the next one. Which lead me to missing my #2 bus to work. I had to order a Lyft to get to work on time. 

When I left the house today, I checked my bus app and it said that it was going to be here in 1 min. I’m hustling trying to catch it, but at one min I knew I was going to see it sail past me and I would have to spend another $12 to get to work again. 

But no. I get to the top of the street and I don't see it. So I push the button for the crosswalk and walk towards the bus stop until I could cross the street. There was a person at the bus stop I was walking away from and a guy at the stop I was walking towards. So I was pretty sure it didn't come by yet. 

And within a min of me getting to the bus stop I saw it coming towards us. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment