August 20, 2020

So...

 The day went very quickly for me. 

A higher up showed up at the store and walked around the store talking to a display person on the phone. My manager thought it was for one, but it turned out to be stuff that they wanted done today. So there went our plans for the day. 

On the upside, the store looks a little better and we discovered some marked down items on the women's side. But a bunch of stuff was moved around and filled. 

I was on register today, which wasn’t working since it was just me and one manager on the women’s side of the store. So we got Bruce somehow. He does not like working in women's at all, but I think he also took over register duty for me also until he left at 5. After my break I wasn't called to ring out anyone. I just realized that.

Oh. Lunch was microwave popcorn. Kettle Corn maybe. I can't have any butter or dairy-based things. It was a big enough bag that I'm not starving. 

I ended up leaving half an hour after I was suppose to. Everyone is used to me closing down the store, even me, that it was odd that I left so early. But I’ll be there for closing for the next two days. 

Overall it was a good day despite my second bus being 12 mins late this morning. What is 12 mins you ask me? It's me getting to work 4 mins late. I hope it was only 4. My first bus was late too, or I would have caught an earlier second bus. But I got what I got. Now I’m heading home. 

I feel like throwing money at someone for some fried chicken. I haven't had any in weeks. Over a month for sure. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment