August 19, 2020

Well, (to give you something different)

 I am currently sitting in a powerless subway train in Brooklyn at Borough Hall. 

I work up at 7:30 this morning ready to get this trip over with but I had such a sour stomach and nausea that I honestly thought that I was going to throw up until I was able to fall asleep again. Oh and every time I stood up I felt like I had to use the bathroom 

I don't hate my cousin enough to make myself sick. 

So after I woke up about two hours later I just laid there until I believed that I could leave the house. I didn't even take my med until noon. I also had a yogurt hoping that might help if not come back up on me. It's been at least three hours and that funny feeling is starting to come back at the back of my throat. Great.

I caught the 10 bus to the path train. Took that over to world trade center and then made my way to the 4 train to get me to crown heights where I will change trains again to go to New Lots. 

See why I didn't want to do this? 

Ok. Power is back and we are moving. 

I don't know if I’ll feel up to taking any pics today. Oh and it's a rainy day to boot. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment