August 02, 2020

Near Perfect Day

I've got so much energy compared to how I normally feel. I'm playing music on YouTube and dancing in my chair. Reminds me of when I use to go out dancing.

I got to work 5 mins late, but that was out of my control and I'm normally on time and I let them know that I was running late so it was ok.

We had a new guy today and we were rather well staffed so I was stuck in kids and I got to take my time organizing and refolding the polos in women. I helped customers, I kept kids good and even wondered a bit more into women's when I thought I was keeping myself too isolated in the back.

I covered the register for one person so they could go on break. Come closing, we all got to leave at 6. We kept the store in order and no last minutes shoppers to not care and toss things around.

I came straight home. Well, until I was a block away. When I got off the last bus I got click happy and took a bunch of photos. I even took a block detour to see something different and see if that street got closer to the water than my street did.

Ok. I got home with only one mosquito bite and now I have a pasta bowl from my sister for dinner.

Later.

Oh... if you like Daft Punk you may like this. :wave:

No comments:

Post a Comment