August 01, 2020

Only God Knows Why I'm still Up

Hey, (typing with my eyes half open)

I got home just before 10 pm even though I left work at 7. Granted, my bus didn't show up for about 20 mins, but that is normal.

I took three buses home today and I did what I wanted to do yesterday. One, I got off in what I'm calling 'little India' to go to that supermarket. They didn't really have what I wanted. But I got three things for stopping by. If my arms weren't going to take revenge on me, I would have gotten a box of mangoes. Instead, I have a container of coconut cookies. A bag of sweet thai chili photo chips and some garlic. I've been feeling odd just sprinkling the powered stuff when I'm cooking.

I then walked down to Journal Square and into Walgreens to see if they had any apple sauce to go with my chips. Yes, I dip my chips in apple sauce. Unsweetened or Cinnamon. The normal kind comes off too sweet to me.

Then I walked towards the buses to just watch mine ride away without me. So I decided to take the 80 again and this time get some lamb over rice for dinner while I waited for the 10 or the 119 to show up. And that worked out very well. That guy does business. At 9:30 at night people were pulling up in cars to get food. I guess it helped that most other places had already closed. But I'm sure a few of them normally came there anyway.

Oh. There was no apple sauce, at least not the jar. Just those cups and I think for the price they were asking I would just wait until I dragged my ass to ShopRite next week. I'm going to sleep most of tomorrow away then go to work on Sunday. Then I will be free for a few days unless someone calls for me to cover their shift. Which I will do since I only have two days of work this week. But I hope they won't call for me to cover a Monday shift.

So I'm nearing my house and I see that there is a notice up from the police department saying that no one can park around this tree because it's suppose to be trimmed. I kinda feel like that should be its own agency or the department of parks should expand to cover that. Just at first glance it doesn't seem like something the police should be doing. Oh well.

So I'm home with my warm drink and even hotter food. It tasted good. The cucumber was nice. I miss eating cucumbers. I ate a lot of them growing up and only when I taste it unexpectedly do I remember how much I like it.

After I ate that, I tried the coconut short bread type cookies. Good. I didn't expect them to crumble as much as they did. Then I tried a chip or two. Literally. They had the texture of crisps. Then I found the ice cream in the bag that I got from Walgreens. I had only been home an hour, but the travel time wasn't kind. I guess the hot food didn't help either. It was too soft for me to eat. It was completely melted all the way through. I was over charged for that, but I didn't notice until I was waiting for the bus and I didn't think going back there to make a fuss was worth $2.

So It's been two hours since I've placed it in the freezer. So I'll go see if I can eat it now.

Oh, I'm also rendering out a fractal as I type. I posted a very old one that I made and tagged back in 2017. Yeah. I was holding on to that one longer than I thought.

Oh. One last thing. I took a pic of my lunch. It's the same as the one I got yesterday.


Guess I should have opened the wrapper. Oh well.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment