August 20, 2020

I don't think the food traveled well.

 Some of it seemed to have spoiled by the time I was home and ready to eat it. 

I got home before 7, and the only thing I did that took up any time before eating was taking a bath. I had to pee since halfway through my trip to Brooklyn. 

When I got there she didn't let me sit, I didn’t even think to ask her to use the bathroom. She’s 88 after all. I expect her to die soon, but I won't be the one to kill her. 

So when I got to lower Manhattan on my way back, I thought that perhaps I could use the bathroom at my sister’s office. But when I called her she said that she had just gotten on the bus. So I just missed seeing her by 5 mins. 

So the second I got in the apt I’m running for the bathroom and was only half successful. Which is why I washed my skirt in the bathroom sink and took a bath. 

Anyway, the food. At first, I thought that they had put lime on the food but by the time I packed everything up after my sister got around to eating, something else didn't smell right. I packed up the bits that I thought was still good and even sectioned out some to take to work. But I couldn't pack it with me this morning. 

I’m hours away from Aunt Flo showing up. That’s one of the reasons I felt like throwing up yesterday and this morning. I’m not adding food poisoning to my worries while at work. 

I was so happy when I got the food, now I feel like I wasted my money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment