August 16, 2020

Got My First Look...

 At my worksheet for next week. I expected to work tomorrow, so that wasn't a surprise. Having to work on Tuesday was. Then I get one day off then I’m back at it again for three more days.

At least I get Sunday off. I hate catching the buses on Sunday.

I got my buses home back to back tonight. So that was  nice. I got home before it was pitch black.

I had leftovers for dinner, and they weren’t even mine. my sister had pizza in the fridge that she clearly didn't go back for so I asked and got it. I don't like her pizzas because she has bbq sauce on it instead of tomato sauce. 

We got the new Altice package from Optimum yesterday and we are already missing our clocks. We have a tv in every room and they each had a cable box that showed us the time. Those boxes were switched out for these new smaller boxes. But they do not show the time.

We have to get clocks now. 

Did you hear? They are planning on rebooting ”The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”? Will Smith is helping them out and it’s going to be a drama. Yep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment