August 15, 2020

What to say?

 I made all my buses. 

My sister bought 'expensive' healthy food for me yesterday, so I took that with me to work. 

Time was a little slow in passing, but I was there from 10 til 5. I think I was being talked up by a lesbian while I waited for my #2 to show up when I was going home. I was flattered, in a odd way. 

When I got to Journal Square I had 20 mins to wait for my next bus. Then the 30 Shopper Bus pulled in so I went over to ask him if he went by ShopRite. 

But he wouldn't even look at me when you left the bus and when he came back. So I just got on my normal one when it showed up. I went beyond my house by two stops then then walked up the block to the supermarket. 

I went for milk and I got milk. Along with ice-cream for my sister. She wanted rum and raisins. I also got two yogurts, a can of vegetarian beans, grated nutmeg, dried parsley, some veggies and tortilla chips.

I then walked home and hoped that the weather forecast wasn't lying to me and that I wasn't going to get drenched on my way home like the dark clouds over head were threatening to do. I got home dry. I found a ... I don't want to say what it wanted to be, because it didn't get there, along with some fries and a dirty rice from Popeye's to eat for my dinner. 

Now I'm watching Star Trek 4 - The Voyage Home. My sister was watching it this morning, or last night, but I couldn't watch it in my room since I no longer had the Roku tv in my room with the Roku app installed. But as I type this, I realize that I could just install the app on my new tv. There's something. Either way, when the movie is done, I'm going to bed. My shift tomorrow is a little shorter. It's 12 til 6. I'll see if I have work on Monday when get to work tomorrow. I was suppose to check during my break, but I forgot to look up. 

I didn't get a register today, but I should be getting one tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll also see if I can fill in some of the underwear in the men's department. I was in women's/kid's department today. 

I might be able to start it and have someone else finish while I'm on the register. Normally one person finishes what they start, but if I ask someone who has time, it won't be a problem. 

So I'm going to have some icecream in bed.Maybe read a book that I got from Barns & Nobel to help me fall asleep. 

Later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment