August 13, 2020

Hey

I was doing well, for me, for the day. I even got out and did my wash. 

I came home, did something on line. I don't even know what. Maybe I worked a little on my current story. 

I then made dinner, and ate it before calling my sister to find out if she was still alive. She was, and on the light rail home. 

She then had me bake a cake while she tired to change the colour of chocolate and the heat got into the fridge from it opening and not fully closing one time on this very hot day. So her chocolate covered strawberries sweated and didn't go back to how they where before once we stayed away from the fridge for a while. 

She also lost the battle with the some chocolate covered pretzles. She's rightly upset that things weren't working out for her, but tack on the heat wave without AC and she's just in a mood. At least she understood that she needed to calm down and went in her room. 

I think I watched a 5 sad moments list on Youtube from the channel "Now This, and it just soured my mood too. I think one of them got to me more than I expected. It was about how this lady, who may have been a lawyer, or a reporter, I'm not sure which, went to a detention center and found it full of sick and dying kids who were sleeping on concrete floors. At least three of the five on the list were about places like that. 

Yeah, I'm ready for bed. 

So, I have work tomorrow and everyday through Sunday. So back to wearing the mask for almost 12 hours a day each day. I have that soup waiting for me at work, and as I thought about it, I started to crave some fruit. Oh well. I'll see. 

At lest most of my job has AC. 

I'm going now. Later. 

PS, don't be surprised if you don't hear anything from me tomorrow. Or the day after. Or until Tuesday really. I haven't a clue what my hours or days will be after Sunday yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment