August 09, 2020

I got penciled in to work tomorrow.

 I don't remember asking or being asked to work that day. I don't even know why I looked at the schedule for next week on my break, but I did. It's a good thing too. I would have been sleeping when they call me from work to ask why I’m not at work. 

Oh well. 

My day started out rather well too. Oh, I’m on the #2 bus on my way from work now. A very long time ago I use to blog from my phone, so I decided to try today. It's different, but it works so far. 

So this morning I woke up early and took it easy and almost missed my first bus even though I had ”enough” time. My bus app told me I had 18 mins so I told myself that I would leave at 10 mins. I turned to do something. I didn’t go walking off or anything. I turned my body and when I looked down at my phone again it said I had 5 mins. 

I didn't think I would make it, but I did and without deodorant too. That left me with an hour to wait for my second bus. So I got the eggplants. I also got some Basil seed drinks for myself for work. 

I’ve eaten all the food I cooked a few days ago. I’ve had it for lunch for the past 3 days.

Guess it’s time to break out the cans of soup. 

So I work tomorrow, then I’m off for 2 days then I work the rest of the week. At least this week and next week will be good pay checks. I have to pay for my camera amount my other bills that I didn’t realize wasn’t billing me/us until last month.

I’m now on my second bus. So I’ll be home in about  30 mins. 

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment